I was on my honeymoon from 12th feb to 16th feb. From which 1st 2 days were in phuket in this hotel. I was given room on the ground floor. The room has no windows. It was suffocating. The bathroom was like a tiny store room with not much space to freshen yourself up. It was like i was bathing in a jail. The room was small too. When i came out of the room, on the left side, all the cleaning and maintainence instruments were kept and on the right side in front, all the trash and garbage were kept.
On the good side, the hotel staff was friendly. They let me made some local calls for free. In the food, not much variety, but it was good.
Though overall its the hotel and the room that counts, which was soo bad that i got my hotel changed the very next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Patong, Phuket's main tourist centre, Patong Beach Lodge is a short stroll from the beach and the shopping and entertainment district. Reached by a 40 minute drive from the airport, Patong is on Phuket's West Coast with a beautiful white-sand beach and picturesque bay. Patong has something for everyone with excellent shopping, many restaurants and endless entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Beach Lodge Phuket Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket
- Patong Beach Resort Phuket
- Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket