My friends and I went to Phuket 08-11 nov. We spend 3 days and four nights over there. We selected the hotel + tours+ pickup etc online( frm Thaitourister.com , popular for low cost Thailand stay & sightseeing packages) and booked the rooms after reading the reviews about the hotel, although the reviews were mixed but the resort was more than what we expected.
Patong beach lodge is located in Patong which the main tourist attraction of Phuket. It is a short stroll from the beach and the shopping and entertainment. The atmosphere in the hotel was very vibrant with full of activities in full swings with great hustle and bustle all around. Check in process was cool as we arrived late night and we were accompanied to our rooms. On the way to room the waiter told us about the facilities available in the room.
Rooms were spacious and tastefully furnished- the king size bed with very comfortable mattresses, fully Air conditioner and a 32 inches LCD. Bathroom was quite small but no overlapping of sink; toilet and shower each had their own space. The room towels and beach towel were provided in the room. There was no internet connection in the room but you can use free wi fi in the reception.
Hotel staff is very polite and ready to always help you. Since the hotel is located very near to main city you walk to the nearby bars and restaurants if you feel that the bars and the restaurant in the hotel are costly.
The pool and the spa in the hotel are of moderate size. The best part of the hotel is it proximity to the beach. The beach is just 10 minute walk from the hotel. We enjoyed many water sports at the beach. We also went for the city tour. Overall the hotel is the best option for the limited budget travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Patong, Phuket's main tourist centre, Patong Beach Lodge is a short stroll from the beach and the shopping and entertainment district. Reached by a 40 minute drive from the airport, Patong is on Phuket's West Coast with a beautiful white-sand beach and picturesque bay. Patong has something for everyone with excellent shopping, many restaurants and endless entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Tingo so you can book your Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Beach Lodge Phuket Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket
- Patong Beach Resort Phuket
- Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket