We have been going to Phuket each year for approx 8 years, prior to our stay at Graceland we stayed in either the Merlin Beach Resort or Kathathani resort which are both first class and highly recommended.
This year we decided to try a new resort and chose Graceland as it was listed as four star and was only a few years old, to say we were disappointed with our selection would be an understatement, reasons as follows:
- No real welcome or someone to take us to our room and explain the amenities.
- We ordered a Deluxe room for our stay, the room we got appeared to be a standard room, when I went down to reception to suggest that maybe we had been allocated a wrong room I was informed it was a deluxe room.
- The room it self appeared old and dingy, the walls needed painting, the shower was slow and complicated with no instructions on use, there was no introduction manual in the room to explain what was in the room, the hotel amenities etc.
- Each morning we would wake up with bites resulting in us having to purchase insect spray to fumigate the room (we were advised on our last day that they would be fumigating all rooms next day)
- Breakfast could only be described as below expected standards, the eggs were pre-cooked and cold, the bacon could more be described as burnt leather.
Maybe we have been spoilt by the previous resorts we stayed at. however it has the potential of being just as good if it updated its standards and were more customer focused.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phuket Graceland Hotel Patong
- Phuket Graceland Resort And Spa
- Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa Patong