“Very nice people good service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 68 things to do in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“Very nice people good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Awesome people at this bar me and my friend ended up there one night after escaping bangla rd there hospitality was amazing getting double on scooter to get to the toilets lol wifi phone chargers trying food YouTube for music they rang the bell a few times an shouted us shots we brang the girls back to there bar the next day they started doing there hair an nails they even drove us back to our hotel and they have a few little pets that seam to draw some attention

Visited March 2014

“Best Little Bar in Patong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

If you find yourself shopping in the Otop Markets, do yourself a favour and drop by the Cockatoo Bar.

Phen and the girls are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. You'll be greeted with a cold towel and a friendly smile every time.

Drinks are cheap, they have free wifi and if you are lucky enough to be there when the owner is cooking, you'll get a plate of traditional Thai food on the house! Without a word of a lie, some of the best food I tasted in Patong was at the Cockatoo Bar.

For those with kids, the girls absolutely dote on them and they wont want to leave. Trust me, it was my 6 year old's favourite place to go in Patong as he was treated like a king! In fact, when they found out it was our eldest's 13th birthday, they surprised him with a cake and decorated the whole bar with his favorite coloured balloons for the day.

I cant recommend this place enough. They really gave us some wonderful holiday memories.

Visited July 2013