Stayed 12 nights at Deevana from 17-28th of Nov. After reading some terrible reviews when I booked, I was very worried. I cannot fault this hotel at all! We arrived at 2am to staff happy and willing to help us! We had beautiful and clean rooms in the Spa Wing. 5 of us in two rooms. The pools were stunning, and the photos really do no justice. The staff were so lovely! My partner and I booked tours through the hotel, had all of our questions answered, and when we lost a possession, a staff member went out of her way to write instructions for a shop keeper in thai for us.
There are a few cats around the hotel, and as dog lovers we were concerned they would be a pain. They did not get in the way at all, and actually were very cute!
The buffet breakfast was delicious! Every day new and delicious foods are brought out! Doughnuts and soy noodles were just to die for!
I was also concerned at how far Deevana was from Bangla nightlife and Patong beach when I booked, but having been in Patong 12 days, I cannot fault the location at all! It was a very short walk to the beach and bangla, maybe 5-10 minutes. All of the more expensive hotels on the beach road were too big and ridiculously noisy! Deevana is set in a beautiful garden and is just far enough out to be relaxing, but not so far that its an inconvenience.
One fault however, was the airconditioning in my parents room, the roof leaked to a point where the aircon and roof caved in. My parents were swiftly moved to another room, with another leaking aircon. This did annoy them, but my room was fine.
Happy hour at the hotel bars is fantastic! And we dined in 'The Balcony'. Food was safe and nice.
I would reccomend this hotel to anyone who is looking for 5 star accomodation at a 3 star price! You will be pleasently surprised!
The hotel was beautiful, and all of us 5 will return in 2013 too Deevana Patong!!!
PS. I must add that just outside the hotel is a beautiful lady and her pancake stand. She is there every evening, and her crepes are delicious!! We had one every night! Also Tuk Tuks park out at the entrance so transportation is never hard to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket