+: location close to the hearts of the city, but quiet place. Service is very good and helpful
-: price is not cheap, rooms need to be refreshed (I mean modern style, NOT because it is old and dirty)
= I will stay there again as I really liked it if the price is not too expensive when I book (for me the problem is more on the "value", as price is high and room is just "good", but like many places in Patong. At least, here you will not be disappointed which is important when spending holidays!
I stayed there only 2 nights but this is far the best hotel on the 3 I stayed in Patong.
The service is good and the location perfect as you are close to many attractions of the city by walk distance AND far from the noise as the hotel is at the end of a street.
I stayed 1 night in a Standard room garden wing => ok, but I think a bit expensive for what it is as it has no bathtub for the price asked!
I stayed 1 night in a superior room, spa wing (with pool side and private jacuzzi) => much better, but also more expensive.
Overall: the rooms have good maintenance and are not old, but I think it is not modern style (expecially the bathroom).
Look to my other review, you will obtain other info on other hotels depending your needs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket