This was our 5th time staying at Thara Patong Beach Resort and Spa, and what can I say absolutely perfect from day one to check out 28 days later. This resort would have to be my favorite in Patong and we have stayed at many. The location is fantastic, just a short stroll from the hustle and bustle of Bangala road, however once in the resort it is a haven, the grounds are beautifully maintained. There are two great swimming pools and a children's pool. The staff at Thara are wonderful, always smiling and ever so helpful. Popy the Pool attendant is a joy to see each day, bringing fabulous cocktails and food to where ever you might be in the resort. Happy hour is not to be missed making all sorts of fabulous cocktails, my favorite being the long Island iced tea, not for the faint hearted. Housekeeping staff could not do enough for you, our room was always spotless and had all amenities needed. Bryan the duty manager is an absolute assest to Thara patong, his friendliness and professionalism is of the highest standard and was such a help to us on many occasions. Breakfast is everything you would need, from fresh juices to cereals, an egg station where they would do any eggs you desire, many different breads and pastries . Hot and cold buffet , fresh fruit and yoghurt etc, if you could not find something to your liking then I am affraid you would not be welcome at my house. I noticed on a few occasions at breakfast that some of the tourists were sour faced and rude to the staff, for which I was extremely embarrassed about. There is nothing that I could fault with Thara patong. The front desk staff were fantastic, even helping us locate our mobile phone which i left in a Tuk Tuk late one evening. It was a new Samsung galaxy and yes we got it back, thanks to the wonderful staff. Will I be going back ABSOLUTELY, Thank you Thara Patong for a magical holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thara Patong Beach Resort & Spa is prominently situated on Patong Beach offering a superb combination of service, value for money and location. It is just a short stroll to the Beach, the bustling shopping and nightlife areas. It is approximately 42 km. to Phuket International Airport (about 55 minutes drive) and about 30 minutes drive to Phuket Town. The Resort offers 180 accommodate rooms in Superior, Deluxe, Premier, Premier Pool Access, One/Two Bedroom Suite and Grand Tamarind Suite; each room looks out on the serenity of the tropical gardens and pools from their private balcony. All rooms are fully furnished with finest materials and facilities include satellite TV, IDD telephone, mini bar, hair dryer and Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Thara Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thara Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Thara Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Thara Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket