“Haven from tne rain.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of XD Theater

XD Theater
Ratuthit Songroipi Road | Jungceylon Shopping Center, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 87 585 8474
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 7 Fun & Games in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: One of The most popular attractions in the world! Special movable seats designed with the latest Hollywood technology, acceleration rate is more than 400 movements per second that allows to feel the overload up to 2G! Sound, Wind, Special Effects, lighting and amazing Movement! Start your adventure!
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Haven from tne rain.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Over several days saw a few movies as it was pouring. Facilities are great and a good experience. Love the double seats.

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Gladesville, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“an experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

very different to the cimemas in aus, however the seats are more comfortable and have differnt types of seat to choose from, keep in mind if you do go, before the movie starts you must stand in respect when there national antem is played

Visited November 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“saw a movie on vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We decided to see a movie while on vacation and we were so surprise that you get to pick your seats based on what you pay, it's like going to the theater or a concert

Visited November 2012
West Aust
39 attraction reviews
“LOVE IT.....want one for my home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have done this so many times but I never tire of it. My absolute favourite is the 'Canyon Coaster' and what I love about it is I get such a buzz and a scare as I really do feel like I'm on a roller coaster. I have done the other rides but these are lame compared to the feeling I get doing the 'Canyon Coaster' so I can understand some peoples negative reviews as some of the choices are lame and yes, the ride is over and done really quick, but for me WHAT A BUZZ!! I never visit Jungceylon without having a few rides so it becomes expensive for an addict like me :)

Visited October 2013
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“fresh.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great airconditioning to escape the heat outside. No hawkers lol. Relativily cheap inside. Great shopping, good food. Easy to get there and back. Near bangla road and the beach.

Visited September 2013