“Padi course” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
“Padi course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

To anyone out there who is thinking of diving for the first time ever..READ MY WORDS! Ask for Josh Taylor at Namloo Divers and you'll be surprised how well organised ,pleasant and relaxing your experience will be.
Thanks Josh and all you guys and girls from Namloo.

Ellicott City, Maryland
“Absolutely Amazing Dive Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

After much research, we decided on Namloo Divers because of the excellent reviews. It was the best decision we made during our entire trip to Thailand. We were first-time divers getting our open water diver certification and loved it so much that we decided to dive for an extra day (our last day in Thailand). Although Tony wasn't available for the extra day, he was very accommodating and immediately made all of the arrangements for us. He's an exceptional instructor and diver and we could tell that he really cares about providing his customers with top-notch service. He treated us like family! The open water certification is normally supposed to take 1 week, but due to time constraints, we decided to do the 3-day course. We never felt rushed and Tony encouraged us to work at our own pace. He even offered to give us an extra day in the pool in case we weren't able to master some of the skills; however, we ended up not needing it. The dives were incredible and we even saw a group of 17 blacktip sharks during our second dive! Namloo Divers provided us with first-class customer service and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Definitely worth every penny. We can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
11 attraction reviews
“great dive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went to phuket on a last minute trip from bangkok, first place to call was namloo due to their reviews on TA, tried to book diving to phi phi island but all diving operators said is impossible as all people book far in advance.
The guys at Namloo kept checking for me and a few hours later gave me a call back confirming they were able to find 2 spots.
I know they went really out of their way to make it happen, and then only diving company that really care to help out.

We were picked up on time and taken to the pier.
Big boat and many diving companies together sharing the ship, captain is a funny australian or British guy. Facilities and food were very good.

The dive pro of Namloo that took care of us was a big american guy (Sorry forgot the name) , very patient and good explanation as I didn't dive in a few years, he quickly got me back on track and ready to go!

The 3 sites were good, spotting turtles swimming in many places.

Overall I highly recommend Namloo and wish to go back to phuket soon.

Thanks!

Visited January 2014
Chengdu, China
3 attraction reviews
“Best Communication... EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I hadn't dove in years, so even though I have my advanced open water, there were skills that I'd forgotten. The service was incredible. Everything was orchestrated wonderfully. Tony and Josh set up a "refresher course" just for me. Time was patiently, painstakingly taken to ensure the safest possible dive. A bunch of nice guys, still really passionate about diving after so long. Humbling, really. Oh, and you can get a fantastic video (for a fee) at the end! If you want to get certified, go with these guys. They're not just in it for the money. Amazing food, by the way!

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Once in a life time experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

NOT TO BE MISSED, EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY,
2 adults ( 56 & 51), 3 teenagers treated as if we were family.
My 15 year old son now has his open water certificate,
The 18 & other 15 year old couldn't dive because of ear problems, but were offered the opportunity to snorkel & had an amazing time.
The food on board, equipment, video of our dive & staff, were all FIRST CLASS.
I cannot find any fault during the whole experience, in fact it will be one that all our family will always remember & we have already made plans to return in January 2015.
Tony, Nim & Josh thankyou sincerely for treating my family members as if they were your own.
To ANYONE, OF ANY AGE, considering scuba diving at any level, these are the team you should talk to, do not miss the experience of a lifetime.!!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2014