“Good location, limit activities and service mind should be improve” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep With Me Hotel

You added Sleep With Me Hotel to your Saves list
Sleep With Me Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   187/5 Rat-U-Thit- 200 Pee Road | Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #105 of 278 Hotels in Patong
Bangkok
“Good location, limit activities and service mind should be improve”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stay at this hotel during Songkran festival it good location to access to all attractive area, room size it fair but full amenities to usage in room but all the activities in the hotel it quite limit just safety by keycard escalator control no swimming pool, no minibar. Free wifi it good to use it in your bathroom not on your bed and very difficult to access by code because you should be access by your last name but the receptionist spell it wrong and don’t remind about this before usage.
One big negative thing, the aircon on my room it not working maybe in early morning, after I call to reception to fix it they told me cause of you open the terrace, aircon it automate shutdown. I talked to the engineer I don’t open it why the aircon it shutdown. After that the another one told me it happen from my next door room to use same breakdown switch with my room and that room to fix the aircon that it reason why my room aircon shutdown too. I think it big problem I think you know any happen when you fix the another room you should be call inform me first not I call you to find the problem.
By the overall it well, o.k I’ll back to visit you again in the further and hope everything it was improved.

Room Tip: away from lower level because it noise from pub & bar around the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Phuket, Thailand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is new and in a very convenient location but the attitude and behaviour of the hotel staff is very inconsiderate arrogant and uncooperative.Will never ever come back to stay here to ruin a perfectly fabulous holiday in my favourite Phuket.

• Stayed April 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were meet by the most welcoming staff, friendly, happy and always ready to help, Nate, a bellboy, really went out of his way for us. Must say that we loved our stay and will be doing it again. Sure the place was only half finished but we knew that. the staff were so nice and the roomservice was flawless, In my opinion a fantastic way to live like a king in patong. Never felt this rich!

Room Tip: Get a seaview, other side is a little boring, but in general if you are looking for a place to sleep...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The hotel is brand new and the swimming pool is not ready yet. Other than that every thing is marvelous. The room design with sheep pillow is the heighlight.
When we booked we said we are coming for our wedding anniversary. They have surprised with decoration in our room with roses in the bed. That was surprise for us.
The breakfast is also very good.
A must visit hotel in patong for less budget. We got this hotel for sing dollar 50 in agoda :)

• Stayed March 2014
Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

First and foremost, sleep with me hotel should have indicated that the hotel is incomplete (at another building still under construction from last year till now- where pool, sauna and gym facilities are). The lobby pictures on booking website was also very misleading,,,when we arrived, it was really a very small and messy reception counter. However, the hotel is in a very strategic location but either way, whether your room is facing the rooftop night club or the new building construction, it was pretty noisy,,bearable but when you are snozzing..not too good.

The room we booked (2 rooms) was small and do book a bigger room if you could. Even though the room was small, it was clean and the air conditioner was flawless! One point to note was the bathroom! My room was a kingsize bed room and the bathroom was enormous! The bad thing was, the rainfall shower area do not have a glass panel separator, hence when you take a bath, the water will flood to your toilet area!! Pretty gross when you are back from the beach with all the sand, after the water drained to the toilet area and once it was dried, the floor was sticky and sandy! And to think we had to endure this for 7 nights! Arrh! Be mindful that if you book the standard room, there will not be any desk or chair in the room (for those nights where u would like to dine in the room with food purchased outside banzan market). We had to squeeze at the balcony with the pathetic stool desk as our dining table! A great experience that i would not have to go through again i hope!

The only redeeming factor of the hotel are its friendly and engaging staff! The breakfast spread was varied and tasty.

Also, do be aware that if you have dirtied the bed coverings or bed sheets (my young daughter had a henna on her ankle), it was charged at 1000baht per piece. So do be cautious.

Finally, i had to comment that being a 4 star hotel, the cable TV offered was very limited..a lot of thai channels!..if having some cartoon network would help and keep the kids happy while they are in the room!..really disappointing!

We will be coming back in August..but I guess the new building would still not be finish..so i guess it would be sleep with me only once!

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe or suite with jacuzzi room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

After staying at another hotel in Patong that's just a bit too far from Bangla for my taste, I booked Sleep With Me due to its close proximity to all the action and reasonable (promotional?) room rate. It was a great choice.

The location is simply outstanding. It's pretty much right next to Jungceylon, the main shopping mall in Patong, and just a 3min walk to Bangla - close enough to the hustle and bustle, but without the craziness/noise. There're also plenty of restaurants/massage parlors/cheap shopping around, so it's really convenient.

The hotel looked and felt very new and very clean. As mentioned by some, I believe we were staying in Tower 2, and they were still building Tower 1, which, will have a pool when completed. The guest room is of decent size and has a balcony. Theme of the hotel revolves around some sheeps (they even sell stuffed animals and other memorabilia of them), which is cute. Bathroom is of average size, but again, felt new/clean. Lighting in bath is good.

Breakfast was included, and there's a good variety. The breakfast room, which is also the on-site restaurant at night, is spacious and comfortable.

The front desk staff was cordial and professional, but they often seemed busy doing whatever they were doing. I'd have hoped for a bit more friendly exchanges and interaction with guests whenever they walk by. There sure is room for improvement on the service level. With that said, the bellboy that accompanied me and my luggage to the room was friendly and helpful enough, and I commend him for that.

Someone mentioned an exorbitant "companion surcharge" that SWM would charge in other reviews. I didn't have any experience, but hope some other reviewers can help get updated info on that in the future.

All in all, the location of the hotel alone had me sold. The newness and cleanliness helped, too. I hope the service improves a bit and their rate stays competitive, so I can happily return to SWM again, and again, in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This hotel is still currently under construction and is very noisy. To add to that my room was across the road from "Famous" rooftop night club (AKA Russian scum club) which would close at 5am. So you get to sleep at 5am, then at 9am the construction noise starts, IE: masonry drill noise and for those who don't know this noise travels through every wall in a building top to bottom. When I approached the hotel staff about this issue they tried to deny it, like I work in construction and I know what this noise is so don't try and treat me like an idiot. Another problem is that the hallways are all solid surfaces including tiles on the floor. The result of this is if another hotel guest is noisy in the hallway you also hear this in your room. The fridge in the room is like a wine cooler so when set to coldest temperature bottled drinks do not get very cold. Also on one day my room was not cleaned at all. Even when walking along driveway to hotel there were workers welding and grinding metal with no safety screens, lucky not to have received an eye injury to myself. I actually left three days early as I was very sleep deprived after four days yet no refund was offered. JUST DO NOT STAY HERE as it is a REALLY BAD HOTEL>

Room Tip: Just don't stay here, find another hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Sleep With Me Hotel? Share your experiences!