We only stayed here for one night and that was quite enough. The bath looked like it had been used to store coal. At first I thought that it was stained but when I rubbed it, it came off, just filthy.The room was ok, couch a bit stained though. Breakfast was ok and the staff were alright. A very mediocre place in sore need of a spring clean and some new furniture.
There was a lot of building work going on the area too and a pile driver was not a welcome addition to the stay.If you have another choice of hotel then take it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, the whole of Patong Bay within your view. With one of the rare few high-rise buildings on the famed Patong Beach in Phuket. We invites you to take in a panoramic vista of natural perfection and feel connected the heart and soul to Patong's world-renown beach with only a leisurely 150 meter stroll away from where all the sun, sea, sand and fun happens. Be spoiled for choice by the surrounding shops, restaurants, bars and spa centres, then hit the oceanfront and beachside promenade for some well-deserved relaxtion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Andaman Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Beach Hotel Patong
- Andaman Beach Patong
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel Patong, Phuket