This hotel is OK for the price... But it is starting to show some signs of age... Room is adequate enough, bathroom could be a little nicer, but views of Patong Beach from the 17th floor are a nice touch, even if the balcony is not that big or useful. Also asked for room with king and got doubles.
Rate was supposedly "65% discount"... you wouldn't be happy paying the other 65%.
Morning breakfast selection is pretty reasonable, typical of most decent Thailand hotels in terms of range and quality. Room service is pretty good and reasonable (even with the typical taxes thrown on) but a little bizarre that everything is served wrapped in glad wrap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, the whole of Patong Bay within your view. With one of the rare few high-rise buildings on the famed Patong Beach in Phuket. We invites you to take in a panoramic vista of natural perfection and feel connected the heart and soul to Patong's world-renown beach with only a leisurely 150 meter stroll away from where all the sun, sea, sand and fun happens. Be spoiled for choice by the surrounding shops, restaurants, bars and spa centres, then hit the oceanfront and beachside promenade for some well-deserved relaxtion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Andaman Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Beach Hotel Patong
- Andaman Beach Patong
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel Patong, Phuket