“Simply the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse - CLOSED

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
110/5 Soi Patong Tower | Next to Banana Walk Mall, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+(66)76 346 125
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, Bar, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Riihimäki
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Very delicious meats and a big salad bar. There are also warm dishes many kind. This is a place where you have to go eat if you love great food. And the service was very good and professional. They really care of every single customer.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“Lots - o - meat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We made it just in time for happy hour, and the drinks were fairly good. The meat was in abundance, and the service was wonderful. I think the meat could have been seasoned a little better, but overall was good. I didn't have the salad bar - didn't want to waste room - but others we were with liked the potatoes found there. I would go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“A change from Seafood and Thai cuisine ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Having eaten at this chain in the UK I was impressed to find in here. Same excellent standard and superb value with a comprehensive selection of BBQ meats and hot/cold starters. I can see why this is rated so high and would not hesitate to recommend and return.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Top quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

So when i travel to places I like to go to the #1 restaurant if I'm close enough and this one seemed to time out right as they just took the number 1 spot and I can see why!

It's very much a hidden gem in patong. And to explain what I mean by that is that there are dozens of average places to eat who have menus way to big, this place knows what it does and does it well!

When we first entered it was early so it was quiet and I worried that we may not get the same quality food others had written about, I was wrong. The concept is easy and although I have never been to a rodizio as
I have none local I always wanted to and liked the idea of it!

So we sat down and were looked after from start to finish, chicken course followed by pork followed by beef then lamb and loads of options and we gave up before fish. Don't get me wrong we could of had more of the same meats twice but we couldnt even manage that! We were asked to keep room for dessert which I hadn't but still managed to get some down and it was well worth it!

So the bill comes and this was the most I've spent on a meal in my time here and in terms of what I would pay back home it was still cheap, but it was worth every baht. You get a good variety, nice setting, great quality meat and it's a good meal!

I hope you get to go and enjoy it also

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“The best all you can eat in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

A fantastic restaurant with the nicest and friendliest of staff and all have big smiles on there faces and just want to serve you and look after you and are so polite, and the food keeps on coming, with a great fresh salad and vegetable bar that you can keep going back to, and the food quality is of best quality and salad so crisp and fresh, lots of variety of different types of meat's and fish. great value and wish there was one by where we lived. it was one of the best nights out we had.
highly recommended.