“"Yummy and Tasty Food in Patong Beach Phuket"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse - CLOSED

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
110/5 Soi Patong Tower | Next to Banana Walk Mall, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+(66)76 346 125
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, Bar, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Singapore, Singapore
“"Yummy and Tasty Food in Patong Beach Phuket"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner here @ Phuket Thailand, fantastic food, we had definitely full stomach backed to hotel.Pretty awesome staffs, pasadors they served us various kind of meats such us pork filet with bacon,BBQ chicken,beef,lamb and many more....such as very tender and juicy meats.My fave is pork filet with bacon and BBQ chicken so YUM!
When it comes of appetizers salad bar is the best you can choice which desire may wanted,a different kinds of fresh salad on the side of the table.
Service EXCELLENT!!!!! A very affordable price.
A very nice country music they played,the ambiance are really cool!
RODIZIO BRAZIL PHUKET is the BEST fine dinning restaurant in Phuket Thailand.
See again guys!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
“Gorgeous food! I am impressed ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been at the Rodizio style restaurants a few times, but I have to tell that this is so far best Brazilian food I ever try! The buffet is simple but very good salads and hot dishes are flavorful! And the BBQ was just like haven!;))) service was out standing! Keep it up!

Hamble, United Kingdom
“Fantastic break from rice and noodles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here and will be back. The staff and owner were really attentive and the meat was superb.

As regular travellers to Phuket we sometimes want a break from noodles and rice and this is the ideal place for it. Such great value for the price.

Visited December 2013
San Diego, California
“Glad I stopped by!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I'm a meat lover and this place has the best Brazilian "churrasco" anyone could ask for it here in Pantong! Since the food speak for itself, I can say that the staff was very warm and welcoming and Auri, the manager, was so nice to the point to find my favorite music and play it for me. So, I have only one advice; if you're staying or just passing by Patong Beach, stop by and enjoy some great food!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“My idea of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

What a place if you love chicken, pork, lamb and of course beef. An endless supply of quality meat and salads up until you say no more and flip the disc over from green (keep it coming - I'm hungry) to red (no more - I'm stuffed!!). Good value and a decent selection of wine. I loved it.

• Visited December 2013