“Really good food and lots of it.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
110/5 Soi Patong Tower | Next to Banana Walk Mall, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+(66)76 346 125
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 342 restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Latin, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Hong Kong, China
“Really good food and lots of it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went there today and it was really good. The meats are delicious especially the lamb and beef although all are good. Very pleasant staff and attentive service, even entertained our little boy who sometimes gets a bit bored in a restaurant. Will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013

93% Recommend
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Great meat and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This place has great meat, and I generally don't say that unless I mean it. They told me it's hard to get this quality on the island and I suspect that's the reason they are a bit pricey in proportion to the large amount of cheap restaurants in the area but you get what you paid for. I went twice to try out more food and everything was great.

• Visited August 2013
Shanghai, China
“disappointing brazilian food, but impeccable service from Nah”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My brother and I decided to try this place last night. Be warned that they are only open for dinner and not for lunch. We first went for lunch and there was an open sign but it was closed up.

There is a small buffet for salad, soup, rice, and beans which is pretty standard in a brazilian all you can eat restaurant. That was not bad... but it took them about 20-30 minutes before they brought out the first of the meats.

The major disappointment was the meat itself... flavoring was OK but all the meat was VERY tough and I suspect the quality was not good plus it was overcooked resulting in the tough result. It's fairly pricey, so this was unexpected... and being that this is the central key point of a Brazilian bbq then they really need to improve this.

I can say that the caipirhinas we ordered were very good - they seem to have that drink mix down.

And the redeeming quality of the restaurant was the outstanding customer service from the main hostess named Nah. Nah was very friendly throughout the evening and came around to check on us and chat a bit. Very sociable and likable hostess. When she asked about the food I gave her the same comments as above... and as an apology she gave us a free dessert, took 1 of our meal prices off the bill, and gave us a discount coupon to come back, stating that she would certainly share our comments with the staff and owner. Really, you don't get any better customer service than that. I can't recommend the food based on my experience there but I can recommend the service of Nah... and I sincerely hope they can work to correct the issues and hopefully it gets better. I wish them luck as I love Brazilian food!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Hearty Safe Food Abounds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I just returned home to Sydney from our holiday in Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand. Amongst a group of 11, pretty much all of us had some form of stomach ailment, could have been the local food, water, heat & humidity, to much alcohol or a combination of all of the above.
By mid week, we were all very cautious about what we ate, I personally lived off dry toast and potato chip sandwiches for a day or two!
Anyway we all had a great time and amongst a number of notable meals, our experience at the Rodizio Brazil Steakhouse was the best. Not one of our 11 had any tummy qualms whatsoever, after dining like ravenous beasts upon the bounty of meaty goodness that was served to us in abundance at this restaurant.
Really friendly staff, the floor manager (I think) on the night was a gracious host, he did his best to bridge the language gap - which was executed with charisma and a cheeky grin.
The meats on offer were all delicious and cooked masterfully.
By Thai standards it was not the most economical meal at 690 baht ($23.90 AUD) per head but by no means was it dear. This was top quality all you could eat, table served, imported meat.
The shop was meticulously clean, from the moment we walked through the doors I had every confidence that my stomach was in safe hands.
I would have given them 5 out of 5 only I feel they needed to air condition the dining room more thoroughly.
I would one hundred percent recommend this restaurant to anybody and I will definitely return next time I am In Patong.

• Visited September 2013
Gatineau, Canada
“A bit of Rio's atmosphere on Patong Beach, Carnaval”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I stop to have Dinner in this small but very friendly churrascaria south of the main party street in Patong. Very friendly service and a chef that khow how to roast and grill!

Excellent

We would be going back if it was not the 12,000 miles separating my house from their tables, hihihi!

• Visited September 2013