“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Shopping
Wellington, New Zealand
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 NEW

Danny was brilliant. Great fashion knowledge. Friendly and efficient service. Great prices. I highly recommend getting a suit or two and a few shirts made!

“DAN THE MAN!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014 via mobile

Hi Dan it's Dan (Serdar and I bought 2 suits each).

According to tripadvisor ratings, I approached recommended tailors (that have many more reviews) only to be left disappointed (by price and quality of materials and most importantly service). However this all changed when I stumbled upon this humble establishment (Armani Fashion) by chance when shopping.

Our experience began with a warm welcome by Dan.
Dans passion for delivering exceptional quality tailored clothing, was evident and he won my heart as I decided to purchase not one, but two fine quality tailored suits.

After two fittings with Dan, I was able to try on the finished product and was blown away by Dans excellent craftsmanship. I could not speak more highly of Dan and the quality of his work.

The suits aside, I soon came to realise the most significant part of the entire experience was meeting Dan. I am happy to say I left patong with not only two fantastic suits, but a friend for life.

Cheers Dan,
until we meet again...

Visited December 2014
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“The most stylish man in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

Danny is a great dude who knows his stuff when it comes to suits. Definitely worth checking his store out if your in Patong. I got a 3 piece grey "armani" suit and am really happy with the result.

Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent Tailor in Patong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

We happened upon Danny at Armani Fashion on a walk around Patong and we are so glad we did! My fiancé and I ordered his wedding suit from Danny and it is of excellent quality. Danny was most accommodating and was happy to show us many fabrics and even source samples for bridesmaid dresses from the factory. We will be sure to return to Danny for the remaining suits and dresses needed for the rest of the wedding party!

Melbourne, Australia
“wedding suits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

We gave danny a big task to get 11 suits done in just 4 days, 7 of the suits were for a wedding. He assured us he will get it done and he did. All the suits were made perfect and at a very high quality.

The groom and groomsmen recieved complements on how good the suits were throughout the wedding day.

I highly recommend danny boy!