“Excellent! Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Star Tailor House

Star Tailor House
143/8-9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd. | Way in The Royal Paradise Hotel, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 81 891 6091
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 49 Shopping in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1992, Star Tailor House has been specializing in custom-made clothing. During these years the company has acquired an excellent reputation for quality and service and is considered as a one of the "Best tailor in Phuket". Our goal is to deliver the highest quality custom tailoring and excellent customer service with the reasonable price.For over 25 years, we have been providing exquisite styling, detailed craftsmanship and superior quality with utmost customer satisfaction at very reasonable prices. Star Tailor House strives to provide customers with exceptional quality and timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. Best Tailor in Phuket at Patong, Thailand. Tailoring at Star Tailor House Patong, Phuket.
Delhi
“Excellent! Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I brought 3 suits from Star Tailor House and it is the best suit I ever had. Fabulous fabrics, impressive suits, designing, fitting and all. I would definitely recommend this tailor to everyone.

Visited December 2012
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
Star Tailor House team and i would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again.

Dev

“The best fabric i came across”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I got two dresses stichted from star tailor house and they fit me really well.. the fabric and the services both are outstanding.. i would surely come again fr d dresses...

Singapore, Singapore
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

They have made me 3 suits and 1o shirts. It fits really well and the quality is excellent. I would definitely be back again soon.

Highly recommended !

Visited October 2012

Munich, Germany
“bull's eye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I heard many stories about thai tailor shops and that you can easily end up in a rip-off but choosing Star Tailor thought me better. The friendly and familiar atmosphere and the staff's unimposing manner finally convinced me to buy a suit and i didn't regret it. They took my measures and after two days they called me in for a try-on. When i noticed that the sleeves were a little bit too wide they took it without any complain and revamped it until the next day. I really like the fabric and the way it is manufactured. I just can highly recommend star tailor to everyone! Next time i'll be in phuket i will come back to buy more suits!

Visited May 2012

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Professional, high quality & best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I bought 5 suits from Star Tailor House almost a month ago and it is one of the best suits I ever had!.
It fits perfectly well, the quality of the fabric is marvelous.
I always get good compliments from work colleagues and friends.

Highly recommended!!