“10/10” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 stars 420 Reviews
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, International, Gastropub
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A Unique Place in Patong, the most incredible wiew on sea and the sunset !!!! FINE DINNING OR BRASSERIE COME TO ENJOY THE MAGIE OF LE VERSACE IN PHUKET
Melbourne, Australia
“10/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

After going to this restaurant based on previous reviews i was a little worried that it wasn't going to live up to expectation but i was proven so wrong. Located on the northern hillside of Phuket the restaurant has awesome views of Patong but is not the only reason that you would visit this place. Not knowing much about french cuisine the friendly owner/chef was more than happy to recommend a set menu which i would recommend also. We ordered the platinum set which included 3 entre, one main and desert for 2000 baht each excluding drinks, we had a table inside the restaurant pressed up against the open window where we were treated to excellent views while we enjoyed our meal . Each dish that came out the owner gave us a description of what is was which i liked as we had no idea, we really enjoyed enjoyed each meal..... the rooftop bar is really cool and a good place to start the night. this place is one of the top end restaurants in Phuket but i believe is worth the one off. For best views be there 30-60 minutes before sunset

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gpoint2774, Directeur général at Le Versace, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Dear miksak

We would like to thank you for making Le Versace this nice review and glad that you had a nice experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon.
Merci for the 10/10 score.

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
Kamala, Thailand
“Very good but very expensive and not the best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I can only echo many of the comments here. Definitely a great location with sweeping views over Patong and the bar is a great place to relax before your dinner - even at $15 for a cocktail. The service was impeccable and very welcoming. The food was also hard to find fault with. Some comments here on the portions which we found to be fine except for my creme brulee which was tiny (and the top was not crisp enough)

A great restaurant then but very, very expensive.. Three courses for 2 people with a bottle of wine came to over $300 US . While we had 4 cocktails we had medium priced starters and fish mains. That's a lot for Thailand. Next time I'm going to pay that I will go back to Royale Nam Tok which I rate higher.

Brisbane, Australia
“Dissappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We visited la Versace two nights ago...I had read the rave reviews and had high expectations. The positives first - great service, very efficient....the rooftop bar is absolutely fantastic....We were however dissappointed with the food..I ordered a rack of lamb tha was 3 small portions and very overcooked...no tinge of pink at all..I was expecting small portions so that itself is not a criticism but I had expected what was served would be excellent...the cost for the lamb (main size) is 1650 baht - approx $50 Australian dollars. My friend ordered the beef tenderloin (similar cost) which was cooked properly but nothing special and would compare to a good hotel steak back home for half the cost. The deserts were good, small again but good....overall I wish we had just visited the rooftop bar for a few drinks and ate somewhere else. I left feeling dissappointed as the previous reviews were very good. No value for money compared to other excellent restaurants in Patong..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“Lovely cosmopolitan place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Beautifull place, the food is excellent, the service lovely.
What an amazing view on Patong's bay, specially on sunset.
My friends and I enjoy this place.

• Visited July 2014
Dear FilipBod,

Phuket, Thailand
“Amazing diner, breathtaking view, and top service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I came first at Versace for one of my business meeting, the restaurant has a great chill atmosphere with warm lightening, an amazing view and a delicious french gastronomy selection.
I was specially keen on the foie gras! yum! The perfect place for business diner, some drinks lounge bar style or for a luxurious diner with a special date. Do not miss to meet the owner George and Cecilia!

Dear tyshiva