“Good experience from Miss Grand Lebanon 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 63 activities in Patong
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a tour agency in Patong Beach. Tours to Phi Phi Island: home of the famous Maya Bay and James Bond Island and more. Lots of outdoor and indoor activities to choose from. We give you the best for your holiday from travel advice in Thailand to honest prices and professional services.
Laval, Canada
“Good experience from Miss Grand Lebanon 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hello, my mane is Elizabeth Ojeil and I was in Thailand for a competition called Miss Grand International. After the competition I decided to stay an extra week to visit on my own this beautiful country. We did some research about the best places to visit and we decided to go visit the beach. We traveled to Phuket where we had a lot of fun and the beach was amazing. Near our hotel was located Elizabeth Andaman Tour where we decided to get some information about visiting some Island. The owner of this agency was really welcoming and friendly and we had an excellent service ! We were really happy and satisfied and the price is really good. The experience on the boat, the team and on the Island was awesome ! I did not expect something professional like this and without forgetting that Thai people are really friendly people !!! The beaches are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G and so clean ! We just wish we had more time to spend there because it is breath taking. Thank you Elizabeth Andaman tour from Miss Grand Lebanon 2013

Visited November 2013

“You won't get better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We've been coming to Patong for 6 years and wouldn't use anyone else for trips or anything to do with leisure activities ..
Jimmy the owner speaks perfect English and more than goes out of his way to help with everything from booking tours and giving you genuine advise on the places to visit , not just the usual sales pitch associated to many companies ..
He's honest and has on several occasions gone out of his way to help me and my friends ..
Keep going Jimmy your doing a brilliant job
Cheers

Los Angeles, California
“Stop by here before book anything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Found this agency on TripAdvisor and boy, am I lucky?! Jimmy, the owner wrote back to me right away when I asked him about trips to Phi Phi islands, James Bond island and some other outdoor activities, did some snorkeling and island hopping in phi phi. Had a great time and enjoyed the view in James bond island too. I ended up doing "the 5 must do in Phuket". Great suggestions Jimmy! When I arrived to his shop I realized it is a small operation. I guess that is why he can provide cheaper deals on same qualities.
I also rented a bike and Jimmy provide me with some useful advice about driving in Phuket. Overall experience with jimmy was fantastic. Professional but not pressuring. All the trips I booked through him were memorable. Thank you very much for your help, jimmy. Would highly recommend you to anyone going to phuket and will def be back for a visit again.

Visited October 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“Great website for bookings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Because of Jimmys listing on tripadvisor, i did all the bookings from his website before i came to thailand so i dont have to worried about going too many places, wasting time, compare prices. His recomendations to Phi Phi islands and James Bond island tours were great, snorkeling in the island and sea kayaking trips were well organised. I enjoyed my time even a show was surprisingly good although i am not really a show person.
Very competitive prices and he is very professional. I took his advise to do some shopping on the way to the airport that saved my time for souvenir.
For sure one of the best agency in Patong and quick email reply. Thank you very much Jimmy. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2013
“Very satisfied with agency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We enter in Jimmy's shop because this time in Phuket we wanted to go to Similan islands. We were asking in some places but finally we contracted the trip with Elizabeth Andaman, we liked very much the friendliness and professionalism of Jimmy and that the fact that he didn't try to sell us another trips like in other places they try to do.
Similan islands is a very beautiful place and all was perfectly organised, we went for a 2 days trip and slept in a tent, all was very clean and very comfortable and the place is really unforgettable.
After the trip we went to Jimmy's office to say thank you for his help.