“A Real Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #162 of 404 Restaurants in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This restaurant is right next door to no 6. We went there because no 6 was too quiet. We ended up going to Dangs for breakfast lunch and dinner. The food is absolutely superb, the service is amazing and it excellent value for money. I just cant say enough good things about it. I also have noticed several other people have commneted on this restaurant when they were talking about no 6. I would love it if you could add to you restuarant list.
Sydney, Australia
“A Real Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Clean and well maintained plus the food is great and well price. Right next to number 6 we struggle to understand why they aren't queuing to get in like their neighbour. Recommend the fried chicken and chicken with garlic and pepper. Delicious! You will feed 2 with drinks for 800Bht!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

terrigal,
“A little gem...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We found this place by accident, we also were trying to get into no 6 next door but could not be bothered queuing. The food was the best I had had in my 9 days in Thailand. Well priced and flavoursome!! Drinks were cold, service was great!! I can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Darwin, Australia
“Awesome food! Better than No 6 next door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate at No. 6 next door on one night and them decided to try Dangs the next night. To me there was no comparison, Dangs had much nicer food and every dish we ate had so much flavour!! It was also slightly cheaper also and the staff were more friendly I found. We ate at Dangs another 2 times after this and every was fantastic! Would highly recommend the red chicken curry, massamum chicken, Pad Thai and the banana fritters with honey for dessert! This is our new favourite place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WOLLONGONG
“Backstreet Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We eat at Dang's No 8 at least once each time we are in Phuket . We choose our own crabs, lobsters or king prawns and have them cooked to our liking. The staff are very efficient and friendly and the beer is cold! We took friends there last week and they could not believe the lobster with garlic and pepper sauce nor the size of the oysters. Try it out, it's not flash but certainly has great seafood...... just a hint, leave yourself time to wade through the menu if you don't want to choose your own seafood.

Visited August 2013
Sydney
“Beautiful flavours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Dang restaurant is located right next door to Number 6 Restaurant, one of the busiest restaurants I saw during my whole week in Patong. They are literally queueing to get in! While we were queueing for Number 6, a guy walked past and said to go to Dang as the food was just as nice. We did and we weren't disappointed, the food was beautiful and the service pretty good. The price was also cheap which is what you'd expect in Patong. I only wish we had gone to Dang a lot earlier than our last night in Patong, it is definitely worth a second visit.

We didn't try Number 6 so don't know what it is like but Dang was great, food lovely and highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013