On arrival we were met and taken to comfortable lounges in the reception area, we were then given a very refreshing (especially after the 1 hr drive from the airport) complimentary fruit drink, and cold towels, after we check in we were escorted to our room on the third floor. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed, the bathroom was large and had a bath with a hand held shower attachment, there was a shower, toilet and vanity. everything one would need. Our balcony over looked one of the beautiful expansive pools and gardens and waterfall (which is turned off at night)
The staff were wonderful, they couldn't be more pleasant, professional and helpful. There is a number of restaurants within the resort and the food is excellent and prices reasonable.
The resort is a shuttle bus (free) or taxi ride out of the hustle and noise of Patong it has it's own beach front, and is in a lovely quiet area. On the beach there are a couple of places to have a very good massage (300 Baht for 1 hr)
I would recommend the Merlin Beach Resort to anyone wanting a relaxing, comfortable place to stay. We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merlin Beach Resort is a deluxe and luxurious hotel, situated on its own secluded Tri-Trang Beach (3 km. from Patong Beach). Low-rise buildings sitting along the private beach amongst 12 acres of swaying coconut palms and tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Merlin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Beach Hotel Patong
- Merlin Beach Resort Phuket
- Hotel Merlin Beach
- Beach Merlin Resort
- Beach Merlin Phuket Resort
- Merlin Beach Phuket
- Merlin Beach Resort Patong, Phuket