We have been at the Patong Beach Hotel, in Patong, as our fourth and last stop of our honeymoon in Thailand. We checked in on the 14th and checked out on the 19th.
At our arrival we found flowers on the bed, in the shape of two hearts made of rose petals!! They also brought us a bottle of champagne and two pieces of a nice cake! They knew it was our honeymoon!!! We had a room on the 8th floor with an amazing view!!!
The room was beautiful. Being on the 8th floor, with a big big window really helped... becuase it was not really spacious. The bathroom was so smaaaallll.... the toilette was in a place while the bathtub was in another (close to the bed, almost!). The amenities were ok.
Internet was not free but charged at something like 300 bath a day. It is common for Thailand not to give free internet so this cannot be really considered a shortcoming of this particular hotel.
The staff was very kind and helpful. A porter in particular ( I can't remember his name) was exceptional!
The breakfast was good although we had found better ones.
We had a dinner there, a special occasion with dragqueens show. Unfortunately it started raining so we all moved insied the breakfast room. The show took place just the same. It was something funny :) The meal was good and overall not expensive.
The location was perfect. Just in front of the ocean.
There was a lot of noise coming from the outside. Although we were on a higher floor we could hear the Banana singers in their full sound...till 2am in the night...
1. nice staff and nice welcome
2. good location
3. clean room with ok amenities and clean towels
1. no internet free
2. noise coming from the Banana pub in front of the hotel
I would definitely come back here anyway!!! And we really look forward it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right in the heart of charming Patong Beach, West Coast of Phuket Island, Thailand The first hotel on the fabulous 3 km. Long sparkling powdery Patong Beach, bordered by the emerald Andaman Sea, Patong Beach Hotel is proud to present excellent service, intimate privacy and charming decor, a distinct land of east and west. Perfectly in its natural setting you will be delighted with the unique elegance of this place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Patong Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Patong
- Nh Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Phuket
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket