Good value hotel in a very good location. Literally meters away from the beach and the infamous Bang La road. However the service, I felt, is very poor, and I we felt really unwelcome.
2. Rooms are newly renovated and spacious
3. Nice pool
1. Rude staff and the bell boys seem to carry around an attitude
2. Difficult to communicate in English
3. The common areas are in need of renovation
1. Internet is expensive. I bought the 3 day access for THB500, but since I stayed four nights, when I wanted to extend for one more day, I was told to buy for another 3 days, and the staff did not even genuinely try to explain the situation. It was rather a take it or leave it attitude.
In another instance, when I requested for an adapter for my electronics, they were adamant that their power outlets in their room were compatible for every type of plug. I was forced to go and bring my laptop charger which was of the British type, and prove to them that it did not fit.
Do not recommend if you want good service on your holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Patong
- Nh Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach
- Patong Beach Phuket
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Patong Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.