Decided to stay in this hotel since it was neither too close to Soi Bangla that we will be disturbed by the noise and crowd and neither was it too far that we can't walk. It's also close to the beach and not too far away from restaurants.
Room was clean and tidy, but the only gripe I had was with the bathroom because when using the shower in the tub the water channels to the side and leaks out causing the floor to be wet and slippery. Otherwise everything else was ok.
There is a big free form pool with bar, which I suspect to be salt water based which makes it easier to swim. There is also a separate section for wadding and quite a few sun loungers.
Room did not come with breakfast so not able to comment.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Embrace Resort And Spa
- Andaman Embrace Hotel
- Andaman Embrace Hotel Patong
- Hotel Andaman Beach
- Resort Andaman Beach
- Andaman Beach
- Club Andaman
- Club Andaman Beach Resort
- Andaman Embrace Resort & Spa Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andaman Embrace Resort& Spa: An embracing array of services and facilities awaits, going above and beyond the resort's 4-star rating with atmospheric dining, dazzling swimming pool and much more means that Andaman Embrace Resort & Spa is destination in itself. All surrounded with styling influenced by Phuket's very own Sino-Portuguese architecture. If location is what you want, the sea, sand and waves are only steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Andaman Embrace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.