“Great Resort!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa

You added Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Nanai Road 247/1-8 | Kathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #181 of 284 Hotels in Patong
pattaya
“Great Resort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

I recently spent 4 nights at the Club Bamboo Resort in Phuket and had a great time. The hotel is situated in a beautiful and quiet jungle setting, about five minutes to the beach. Even though it's quiet, you're only about 5 minutes by taxi to all of the wild nightlife of Patong Beach. The staff is terrific and was able to arrange all of our tours right from the hotel. I would highly recommend Fantasea and the Phi Phi Islands Tours. My friend and I each had our own bungalow suite, which were large and well appointed, and a free poolside buffet breakfast was included each morning. I am already planning my next trip to Phuket and will definitely be staying at the Club Bamboo Resort. We had an awesome time!

Scott
Lakewood, CA

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
clubbamboo, General Manager at Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa, responded to this review, May 4, 2010
Greetings from Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa!

Thank you very much for your kind supporting and compliment to Club bamboo. I am happy to hear that you are really enjoy and have a great time with us during your holiday.

We wish to welcome you back for the next future soon.

Best regards,

Paveena Siritaveerat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bundaberg, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

We stayed at Club Bamboo for second time, and have fallen in love with it, the staff and patong all over again! Our initial stay last year was for our honeymoon last year, and this trip was one of please.
The staff are a credit the the hotel with nothing too much effort. Food fantastic at the restaurant. The air conditioning was great, especially being 40oC+ each day.
We made use of the shuttle to the beach each day, and it is a cheap and quick taxi or tuk tuk back to the hotel.
We will return again in the near future!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
clubbamboo, General Manager at Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa, responded to this review, May 3, 2010
Greetings from Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa!

We wish to welcome you back for the next future soon.

Best regards,

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Ananthara villa which belongs to Club Bamboo Boutique Resort.
We chose the villa in general for its interior. The villa is Thai style. All the furniture, including the sunbeds, is made of wood and textile.
The villa is a quet place 10 minutes drive to Patong. So you can enjoy nightlife and privacy as well.
The hotel grants a free shuttle to Patong beach every hour. It is very useful as it can be hard to park a car in Patong.
There's a kitchen at the villa. So you can buy some fresh seafood at a local market and cook it yourself as you like. And it is very pleasant to have a candlelight dinner at the villa's sala.
I'd like to mention very friendly staff always ready to help the guests; excellent and cheap Thai cuisine at the hotel's restaurant; amazing sea and hill view; magic Thai massage (can be made at the villa without any extra charge); daily breakfast served at the villa; free parking.
Unfortunately we were not quite satisfied with the cleaning. And the villa also needs to be a bit repaired. But we were asked to describe what we didn't like during our stay in details. So maybe some shortcomings are removed now.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
clubbamboo, General Manager at Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa, responded to this review, April 26, 2010
Greetings from Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa and hotel staff,

Thank you very much for your kind supporting to Club Bamboo. All your comment and suggestion is most value for the hotel operation. We are really appreciate on your feedback and willing to improve the unsatisfied points and keep the good point be a standard.

We hope we can have a chance to create a good environment and service to welcome you and your family in the near future again.

Warmest regards,

Copenhagen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

Places a little up the hill in Phuket it is nice and quiet, with a fantastic staff, really good spa and restaurant. Real value for you money.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
clubbamboo, General Manager at Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa, responded to this review, April 19, 2010
Greetings from Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa,

First of all, thank you very much for your big compliment to our hotel. We are most appreciate and impressive from your comment. We are happy to hear that you are satisfy and happy with our hotel service and staff.
For the next future if it possible we can have a chance to welcome you back to our resort, we will offer the best stay for you

With kind regards,

Club Bamboo Boutique Resort
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I stayed at Club Bamboo for 3 weeks and had a lovely stay. I was in a Deluxe Bungalow (Room A07) for the entire time. My bungalow was very spacious and clean, with everything at my fingertips.

The hotel staff were fantastic and treated me like family (MISS YOU GUYS).‎

The gym has good facilities and air-conditioning. The pool area was lovely as it was partly shaded and provided some relief from the heat.

I chose Club Bamboo for the peace and quiet as I did not want to stay right in the middle of things, it did not disappoint, and was still close enough to everything Patong has to offer. I walked daily to the main street and back (a bit of a trek but a nice safe walk. When I chose to take their complimentary shuttle it was always on time.

I am planning to come back to Club Bamboo 100% next year 

Please note that if you have difficulty with stairs this may not be suitable.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Greetings from Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa,

With kind regards,

Club Bamboo Boutique Resort
La Jolla, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

Upon arrival the staff was EXTREMELY courteous. I work in the hotel business, and after traveling throughout south east Asia for 5 weeks, I really didn't need to meet with 3 different "managers" to explain different activities. Finally, after turning down the variety show multiple times, I was escorted to my room. The room was nice, nothing outstanding, the 40+ mothballs in the bathroom didn't help. The A/C would have actually worked if the bathroom had glass in the window instead of open brick. When I tried to check out early the next morning the guy on the desk was completely overwhelmed (by 3 check-outs), and we barely made our boat trip. We left and came back the next day(did a live aboard dive boat to the Similans) and had to go through the same check-in as upon arrival (shouldn't my information be on file?). There were others that went through the same hassle. For the money 700 THB, I really shouldn't complain, but if they are actually trying to make this place more legitimate (I think I saw the owner doing training), I think that they should do better. Maybe cater to the tourist that are there to do other things than see a tranny variety show. Also when returning guest leave their bags to actually keep their info on file. If you are the only one checking in you are fine, any more be careful. Other people on our mini-bus said the place looked nicer than theirs.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
clubbamboo, General Manager at Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa, responded to this review, April 14, 2010
Greetings from Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and hotel staff,

Warmest regards,

Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

I was very happy that I stayed at the hotel.Hotel Staff is nice and helpful , good service. I think I will come back to the hotel again in December 2010.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!