Our first trip to Phuket. Fantastic location, close to all the restaurants, markets & nightlife of Patong Beach. The view from our room overlooking the pool and beach was amazing. Great setting, clean, tidy and food to die for. Some lights in the rooms weren't working. A very quiet location other than the odd fireworks from the beach which were a little noisy but didn't last long (the resort had no control of this). Being a smaller resort there was plenty of room at meal times, in the pool and at the outdoor beach bar. We would definitely recommend this resort to our friends and would stay again ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a paradise surrounding, facing the beautiful Andaman sea, Impiana Resort Patong, Phuket is a boutique resort catering to your every whim and fancies. Guest accommodations offers tranquil ambiance inspired by local architecture and then there are special Impiana touches such as the local flower laid on your bed as a sign of welcome or the fruit basket for your mid morning snack. It is the simple gestures that set Impiana Resort Patong apart from its neighbours. And just when you think it can’t get any better than this, Impiana’s Swasana Spa is a haven for the mind, body and soul using the best of traditional spices to get you blissfully relaxed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Impiana Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Impiana Phuket Cabana Patong