We went here for our honeymoon in February 2011 for our first time overseas.
Really lovely resort. We loved it so much that we literally spent 80% of our two week holiday not leaving the resort.
We stayed in an Ocean View Villa. The view is breathtaking! Plus it was also a fun novelty to ride on the cable car to your room each time which was always staffed by a really lovely young man who was teaching us to speak a little bit of Thai each time.
The pool was always immaculate with plenty of sun lounges to choose from. The swim up bar was absolutely awesome and so was it's cocktail list that we went through more than once! All the restaurants were great too, but I'd have to say a woodfired pizza at the Crocodile Bar watching the sun set in the afternoon was the best.
I could go on and on forever about all the awesome perks to this place. I would be more than happy to stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort
- Thavorn Beach Village & Spa Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay.Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.