We stayed in may for 6 nights...
We were welcomed on arrival with cold drinks & friendly faces. Escorted to our sea view bungalow & our bags followed straight away. 10 minutes later a knock at the door & in walks in a young man with fresh fruit & a bottle of sparkling (:
The service was excellent & the staff very friendly & welcoming. The bungalow was quite large & our views were beautiful being in the first row closest to the beach. The sand is literally your front door. The pool is huge & just gorgeous with all it's little coves & bridges. If you hunt around you can even find spa beds!
The food was very yummy & a huge selection of foods available for breaky. I would highly reccomend this resort to anyone. It's out of the way of the hussle & bustle yet a 5 minute drive into patong beach. It's very quite & exstremly relaxing. Would come back here in a heart beat. Another little surprise was a knock at the door on my 30th birthday with a gorgeous cake with hand crafted flowers & writing on top. Compliments of the resort (: they even supplied us with candles, plates & a knife & fork!
Overall we thought the price we paid per night was very minimal for the service we received & the gorgeous resort.
The gardens are immaculate & the resort is huge.
Look forward to returning one day soon, this time with our kids (:
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort
- Thavorn Beach Village & Spa Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay.Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.