Pools,friendliness of the staff (but everywhere in Phuket) room size, and free classes.
Food, no friendly bar, location.
This is our third time in Phuket, we have stayed at different hotels each time. Whilst you could not complain about anything specifically this hotel seemed to us to lack something. It seemed a bit soulless. No real buzz to the place, the guests seemed to keep themselves to themselves. The food was average- example the breakfast never changed throughout our 7 day stay, unlike other hotels we have visited. The visit to their Italian restaurant was a huge disappointment- completely ordinary food. We stayed for the previous five days at the Karon Beach Resort which is lower starred and cheaper, but just seemed to have more pizazz about it. This place just seemed to be going through the motions. Unfortunately I cannot recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket