We stayed at the Diamond Cliff, it was our first trip to Phuket. We could not complain about the hotel or it's staff. The staff were very friendly and helpful when needed. Diamond Cliff is built on the side of a steep hill which is OK if you want a workout every time you return to your room from the lobby however, there is a small shuttle bus that runs you up the hill if needed. We personally would like to have been closer to Patong but it is walkable. Since our stay in Diamond Cliff we've stayed in the hotel next to it on the Patong side (not mentioning the name) and found Diamond Cliff much superior. If you don't mind being out of the way a little I would recommend Diamond Cliff but if you want to be closer to Patong, best look for something closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket