We stayed at this hotel and were upgraded to the deluxe room on check in for free - rooms were dark and smelled slightly mouldy but who cares! You are only in your room to sleep right?!
The pool area was GREAT, lovely area to lie around by and the pool bar has great icecream and drinks. The hotel restaurant was good value for money also - would totally recommend paying in advance to have breakfast there everyday as the buffet is great, plenty of choice! Staff were very friendly and happy to help.
This hotel is close to all the action - a perfect base if your not looking for a RESORT because this is not, its definitly a HOTEL. They close Bang La rd off at about 6pm everynight and crowds of people walk the streets, a great atmosphere!!
I have read reviews where people say there are Thai prostitutes at the front of the hotel,and that this area is not suitable for families - I would disagree. The streets are very safe as there are many other tourists around but as there are a large number of bars on this road I would avoid taking kids out too late at night.
Overall a great hotel and definitly value for money - a 2min walk to gorgeous Patong Beach and you are surrounded by tons of restaurants, bars, markets and even a mall with a cinema etc is literally 200m walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel utilizes a charming Thai style design architecture & furniture; Only Thai style resort type in Patong Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Baan Sukhothai Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Sukhothai Hotel And Spa
- Baan Sukhothai Hotel Patong
- Baan Sukhothai Patong
- Baan Sukhothai Hotel & Spa Patong, Phuket