We stayed at the Novotel Phuket for our honeymoon. From the moment we checked in with Garlyn at the front desk we were impressed by the happy gentle nature of all of the staff .. Nothing was too much trouble .. we had an ocean view room which had a magnificent view, the bed was a little hard but a call to housekeeping resulted in extra bed toppers and the rest of our stay was fine. Our room was maintained by the ever cheerful and obliging Supit .. she was just delightful.
We ate mostly at the coffee house .. All staff were there were happy, respectful and only too happy to see that we were taken care of. when we didn't have the buffet we were able to order from the menu and all food that we had was well presented and delicious. A very special thanks to Simon, Alex, Maria and Arnold and the guys who organise the shuttle service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong