A nice place with friendly staff.
Renovations underway in September which was a bit of a disappointment, it would have been nice to be told when we booked. The main pool was out of bounds, and there was lots of jack hammering. They were lacquering the timber in the bar in the foyer, the smell was overpowering.
The buffet was a bit dodgy, hot food was served cold, and cold food was served warm (not kept in refrigeration).
If it wasn't for the renovations & the dodgy buffet it would have been a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong