This was our worst trip to Phuket ever. This hotel was noisy & not relaxing at all. There was jackhammering every day of our 8 day stay, from 9am to 6pm. My family all got sick on our first night after having the seafood buffet. So trying to recover in our rooms with the constant jackhammer was unbearable. The shuttle into the shopping precinct was always full & did not run frequently enough. The last run was too early at 4pm.
Our room was up 3 flights of stairs (with no lift available) we had no direct access through to the hotel lobby or pools. We are fit people, but this was just beyond annoying. Only 2 out of the 3 pools were available during our stay.
We found the staff very polite, so this would be the only positive on an otherwise dreadful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong