“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Singapore, Singapore
17 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent massage. The therapist was very skillful as she knows where the exact points of the body which feel sore. Highly recommended . The place is clean and cosy . The shop opens at least 3 outlet at the basement of junceylon shopping centre.

Montreal, Canada
“Lost shoes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Well where to start.
Arrived for a massage took off my shoes, had a wonderful massage and was prepared to go back the following day.
Left the room, gave me my shoes, they were not mine, they were womens shoes.
I complained and was told they were my shoes!!! After discussions they said pay for massage and we will buy you shoes. No buy shoes then pay for massage. They took me to a place that sold shoes I would not wear. I wanted same shoes as mine nowhere to be found, the girl from Mantra informed us that she would have to pay out of her wages. We returned to the counter and they called the manager, who came and viewed the video images, first it was another couple then another, then when they chased the poor lady down (not her shoes) they said they are your shoes. After threatening to call police they finally agreed to give 500 baht and not pay for massage as we were leaving the manager shouts, hope to see you NEVER!!! Well you wont!! if you go keep your shoes with you!

Phuket
19 attraction reviews
“Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I am a regular. Therapists are generally quite good although I have my couple of favourites whom I request for. Comfortable facility. If you're doing a Thai massage or other body treatments, you're separated by a curtain screen so some nationalities who have totally no manners, talk so loudly that your blissful massage is totally irritated off.

Visited September 2012
Singapore
8 attraction reviews
“Good But Not thoughful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Went back to montra Massage for our trip~

We tried them out on our previous trip to phuket which left us a good impression. Service is good!

This time we had hot aroma massage for this visit.

There were no rooms for us to do the massage and the curtain is a little see through.

Will not recommend to people who shy/uncomfortable to undress in the "public"

Cos no additional towel or clothes is given when you change out of your clothes and not thoughtful enough to help to cover when asked to turn over. Which make me not comfortable at all.

Other then that, i will still recommend Montra Massage

Perth, Australia
“Wonderful, would come again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place is professional, cheap and friendly! Its easy to find if you eat at the food court at Jungceylon all the time. It was a shame we only visited this place once.

I had a Thai massage, they asked me twice if I really wanted it because they said it would be quite hard, and I said yes both times. I've never had one before, but oh golly do they work you hard. I had a petite girl do a full body Thai massage and I would've never thought she was this strong. If you're not any bit flexible, I would not suggest this massage for you.

Oh I forgot to mention, this place does a free foot wash (inclusive of a slight massage) prior to any service you do because it's bare feet indoors. Really nice!

My partner (I forgot what he had) was a little deterred he had a man do his massage. It's either policy or because they thought since he's a man they needed somebody who can deliver a massage with more strength, who knows? Despite the awkwardness he loved the massage. My partner has feet pain issues and the massage took it away, and for up to two hours after we could walk everywhere without him feeling any pain.

Visited July 2012