“Montra Massage in Jung Ceylon is pretty good....” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Sunshine Coast, Australia
49 attraction reviews
“Montra Massage in Jung Ceylon is pretty good....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

What my wife and I liked about the place was that there wasn't the usual 'hustle' going on. The masseurs seemed quite expert in what they were doing and are very obliging.
BT1200 for a hot rock massage for one and a half hours.

Visited September 2012

Rhodes, Greece
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent massage - although thai massage is a bit brutal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The massage parlor is within the Jungceylon Mall, which makes it very easily accessible from wherever in Patong Beach. The environment is relaxing and the people very friendly. I had the one hour traditional massage "normal" while my wife had the "soft". Both felt very soothed and relaxed the next day. However I felt a bit beaten during the massage. Normal thai is a bit heavy for europeans. Go for the "soft" version if you are a beginner.

Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“So so massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is my 1st try on Thai massage. The massasuer who attended me does not speak much English. As such I had problem communicating my needs to her. 5 of us had our treatment together & I notice that all the massasuer techniques are not consistent at all

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
25 attraction reviews
“Best Foot Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My partner and I went here on our last day of our trip for a foot massage and were very disappointed we hadnt found them earlier. 200bht for a 1 hr massage which was amazing. I could have sat there for hours and hours :) I definately recommend it

Doha
8 attraction reviews
“Best traditional Thai massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

For my stay of 4 days in Phuket, I went here everyday. After my day trip, street shopping or be it any activity, I never returned my hotel without visiting Montra massage. I did Back, shoulder & Neck massage, foot massage, oil massage and Fish therapy. Everything was just awesome and the price was very reasonable, so never mind a tip for the Masseuse.
The staff were very professional. The best Traditional Thai massage in Patong area.