“The best coffee, hotel & friendship” 5 of 5 stars
Review of i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel

Save Saved
You added i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel
78/8, Soi Nanairomjai, Phungmueng Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #17 of 320 Patong B&B and Inns
“The best coffee, hotel & friendship”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It was my second time in Phuket, this time I come with my Aussie friend. It was very lucky cause me & friend checked in on 25 Dec, XMAS day. Book&nuch, the owner, they made the food, Big roasted turkeys and great salads for every one. They also give me the welcome drink but many times.(we like that) We stay just 6 days but that was very wonderful time to stay with them. The room always clean and they take care you like you are family. The food is WOW, I recommend " Homemade i-kroon burger " that is very big and juiciy. Another is sandwiches cause you can choose your bread and filling. For coffee, they have the good big machine but Am not a big fan of coffee but my friend he said he addict their coffee. So I will come back to i-kroon cafe espresso for sure in Feb for a month. Me and my friend are very happy to stay with Book&Nuch. For me their are the best Young Thai people who speak English fluently. So all you will get is happy, relax and great friendship.^^

• Stayed December 2012

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Thai first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I regularly pop into i-Kroon when I'm in Patong: the food is clean and excellent and the young husband and wife who own this are super-friendly. The highlight on the menu is the i-Kroon burger and the fruit shakes they make are superb. The last day I was there they introduced their fried chicken range so I couldn't resist going for it. Better than KFC and much more atmosphere!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
I-krooncafe Esp... P, Owner at i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Hey Hamish how is going? Where are you now ? First, thank you very much for you review, we appreciate that. Now we put a little more inside the shop and also new menu. Hope to see you again and hope you get your future wife very soon, thank you so much ^^
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed 15 days in this beautiful Guest House. Warm welcome, the best of all the GH in Thailand I have stayed in, very friendly staff qualified and available to any needs' but especially nice and pleasant. Very safe place, the rooms are very big, with safety deposit boxes, fridge tv air conditioning, free wifi, very clean and quiet. At the bar you can enjoy good coffee and international breakfast. I'll definitely stay there during my next holiday in Patong.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
ciao, come stai? Hi Luca how is going in Aussie, hope you get a great job and thank you very much for your review . You coming back to Phuket soon right ? We so happy to see you again and don't forget my "Twinings tea " see you soon & have a good day ^^

Been to i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel

Address: 78/8, Soi Nanairomjai, Phungmueng Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 320 B&Bs / Inns in Patong
I-kroon café espresso & Boutique hotel located near the Jungceylon Shopping Complex which is at the head end of Soi Bangla in Patong Beach. Address: - I-kroon, 78/8 Soi Nanairomjai, Phungmueng sai kor, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, 83150. Our Services & Facilities: - Room & Moterbike For Rent - Coffee Shop - Air Condition - Free Wi-fi - Electric Shower - Safety Box - Fully Furnished - Breakfast - Taxi Service ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
i-Kroon Cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel Patong, Phuket

If you own or manage i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.