“Great Dives” 4 of 5 stars

+66 76 344 611
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: For over two decades, All4Diving Phuket is a leader in the diving industry in Thailand and is one of the most awarded PADI dive centers in the world for its excellence in the domain of professional and recreational diving education. All4Diving, with its world's highest distinction of PADI 5 Star CDC - Career Development Center, is the place where you will get fun, friendly atmosphere and outstanding education from our PADI Awarded Elite Instructors. We provide all range of PADI recreational and professional training courses from beginners to Instructors levels with our resident PADI Platinum Course Director Christopher Pace and our multilingual highly experienced PADI Elite Instructors team. Fun dive specialist with our own luxury diving day trip yacht, the M/V MERMAID, who will bring you to the best dive spots around Phuket - Racha Yai and Noi, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Koh Doc Mai and the famous Phi Phi islands. All 4 Diving is also a liveaboard organizer for the Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang . We also have two liveaboards sailing around Komodo and Raja Ampat in Indonesian waters, Mermaid I and II. With the status of PADI 5 Star Career Development Center, we distinguish ourselves from the others and you will receive the quality expected for a 5 star PADI Center with our private training pool, on site accommodations, scuba diving equipment retail shop. The rating of Career Development Center is only given to the best dive centers in the world. All 4 Diving is also involved in environmental programs with local and national authorities and are an active member of the PADI Project AWARE and Go Eco Phuket. Our philosophy is to protect the environment for future generations. Our motto: "YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY"
Pretoria, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
“Great Dives”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We used All 4 Diving to book our 1 day/3dives tour. They were organised but the booking did take a bit long. Marcus who did the booking was very entertaining while going through the process. We dived at Rach Noi and Rach yai islands and the reefs were magnificent, lots of fish life and our instructor Luca was great to dive with, often finding unusual things that we missed. After the dives we sat with Luca and filled in our log books while he explained to us the different types of ocean life we had seen. Breakfast and lunch on the boat was sufficient and there was more than enough cooldrink and water to go around.

Thanks Guys!

Visited January 2014

“To be polite: bad and unless instructors”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

While Similans and Richelieu worth a trip while in Thailand, the choose of the company is more than important.
Asia 4 offers the trip through another company called South Siam Divers. The instructor and dive masters did not really care much about us. We were all wondering why we did not get briefings after the dive (only before) and once in the water, the instructors were doing their own ways, without care about safety obviously. Not to mention that twice, low on air, I was forced to go on the surface on my own.
Another thing with Asia 4, apart the price that I pay which was the highest of the group, the camera I bought following the manager advice, was totally useless. All the pictures I took were blur. I did give it to someone used to take pictures underwater, he advices me to sell it back...great!
I will only remember the similan and forgot about those companies.

philPhuket, Manager at All 4 Diving Academy, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your review of the Liveaboard trip you booked through All 4 Diving. We take customer feedback seriously, and I have talked to all parties involved to get the full picture of what transpired with your trip, and your camera purchase.

Just for your information, the reason we book customer onto “South Siam Divers” Liveaboards, is because over the years, we have had nothing but good feedback from past customers. From the information I’ve put together, I was informed of the following;

*Unfortunately, you happen to run low on air quicker than anyone in your 1st dive group, as well as with the 2nd less experienced dive group they moved you to.

*They offered you the option of using larger 15 liter tanks, for some reason, you refused.

*This situation can happen with groups of divers. I know that learning how to use a new camera under the water can also add to your ones air consumption.

*The professional Guide, trying to satisfy all divers in the groups, had you do a safety stop, and watched you while you surfaced to ensure you were OK. It was either that option, or pick one unlucky diver, or all 3 divers to surface with you. I believe all the other divers thought the guide was making the correct decision for the benefit of all involved.

Regarding your camera purchase… taking good underwater photos requires a lot of practice with trial and error, whether it is with a starter camera like the one you purchased, or a high end camera. If the pictures you took are blurry, your hand was moving when you took the picture.

I’m sure the Photographer that looked at your camera, has a higher end camera like the one that was on display beside the one you purchased, which is considerably more expensive. I’m also quite sure you would have been informed that the camera you purchased, is not top of the line, but in fact, for the price, a good starter Under Water camera for divers learning how to dive while while taking photos at the same time.

With regards to the picture quality with your camera, if your photos don’t get better with time and practice, I would suggest you try the camera in “Video Mode”.. which is “High Definition” by the way.

Though your displeasure is a concern to us, after all is said and done, we feel South Siam Divers did nothing but try to accommodate you and your dive groups.

All 4 Diving Management
Melbourne, Australia
“"brilliant customer service"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

from the time we walked in the door and inquired regarding a refresher course for myself and a junior open water course for my daughter of 12 years old i found the level of service fantastic with all the staff extremely helpful. we both booked in and the level of service from start to finish was extremely professional.We were provided with an extremely patient and easy to deal with instructor ("thanks Johan") who provided the level of service we had come to expect. We did 6 dives in two days with the food delicious, great equipment, and great boat set up.

after seeing my daughter progress through the course, i would recommend the services of all 4 diving for any parents and children wanting to do a junior open water or refresher.

Visited December 2013
Thank you very much for your support. The only thing better than helping a customer have a diving adventure, is when helping a family take a diving adventure together : ) Not to mention, the customer that is the most rewarding to teach how dive… is a child.

For your information, we always pass on the reviews to the Instructors mentioned, as I know they very much appreciate the support also. We hope to help you both get under the water next time your back this way. Thanks again for your review and have a great day.

All 4 Diving Management.
Ny Alesund, Norway
“Excellent service and instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Signed up for OW, AOW and Nitrox, had the pleasure of getting Bryan Donaldson as instructor. He was very professional and helpful ( even when i panicked during mask removal ) unfortunately i did not get to finish my AOW due to sickness, All4diving refunded me the fee for AOW no questions asked when i showed medicsl papers. Will return as soon as possible to finish my AOW

Visited January 2014
Thank you very much for your great review, I have let Brian know how much you enjoyed having him as your Instructor. We are pleased you liked the service we provided you. Keeping our high quality of service is something we are constantly working on to maintain.

You can count on it still being the same great service when you come back to complete your AOW Course. And if you give us a bit of notice, we can ensure Brian is your Instructor again. Thanks again for your review and have a great day Thomas.

All 4 Diving Management
Curitiba, PR
17 attraction reviews
“Nice dives in Racha Noi south of Phuket island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had a very pleasant day at Racha Noi island
It is 1 hour south of Phuket island by boat
The van picked us up at our hotel in Patong and brought us back there.
3 had dives
50 euros per dive (usual price everywhere) equipement included
the Japonese instructor was very nice. She showed us nice places, caves, sunk boat, corals, fishes, shrimps ...
She was very professional and cool so we enjoyed a lot our dives.
We were a group of experienced divers.
The food on board was delicious and the equipement was good.
So the day was perfect, the weather was great : hot and sunny.
A very good diving club to recommend.

Visited November 2013