“Professional, Friendly, Brilliantly Reassuring” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 74 Activities in Patong
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: SCUBA DIVING PHUKET | PADI COURSES | SIMILAN LIVEABOARD DIVING HOLIDAYS IN THAILAND All 4 Diving was founded in 1995 and is today the most complete PADI 5 * Career Development Center in Thailand and the most popular in Phuket. We provide all range of PADI recreational and professional training courses from beginners to Instructors levels with our resident PADI Course Director Christophe Pace and our multilingual highly experienced Instructors team.Fun dive specialist with our own luxury scuba diving day trip boat, the M/V MERMAID who will bring you to the best diving spots around Phuket as Racha Yai and Noi, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Koh Doc Mai and the famous Phi Phi islands.All 4 Diving is also a liveaboard organizer for the Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang . We also have two liveaboards sailing around Komodo and Raja Ampat in Indonesian waters, Mermaid I and II.With the status of PADI 5 Star Career Development Center , we distinguish ourselves from the others and you will receive the quality expected for a 5 star PADI Center with our customized training pool, on site accommodations , scuba diving equipment retail shop. The rating of Career Development Center is only given to the best dive center in the world. All 4 Diving is also involved in environmental programs with local and national authorities and are an active member of the PADI Project AWARE and Go Eco Phuket. Our philosophy is to protect the environment for future generations. Our motto : " YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY "
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
“Professional, Friendly, Brilliantly Reassuring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had never dove before in my life. Upon seeing the 'All 4 Diving" shop and pool I instantly knew they were a professional outfit.
I had planned on getting my PADI open water licence on my thai holiday. A concern of mine was that maybe the dive schools might just take your cash and give you a cert and send you on your way. Not the case with "All 4 Diving"

My instructor Brian, I cannot praise highly enough.
Professional, patient, friendly, knowledgable, experienced, calm and warm hearted are only a few of the superlatives I can use to describe this intstructor.
From the beginning I knew he was the real deal, if I did something incorrectly he would make me repeat it until I could demonstrate I was picking up the skills he was teaching. I really appreciated his thorough approach.

The dive sites were outstanding.
I am now hooked on diving and continued to do my advanced certificate with Brian. I continued onto another island and did another 7 dives. At no point have I ever felt nervous underwater and I feel this is mainly due to Brian's professional tutorage.

Thanks Brian, Nena, Jessica and everyone else at "all 4 diving" I hope to return soon to continue my SCUBA training.

Luke..

Visited November 2013

Glendale, California
“When one tank isn't enough,.,.,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

PADI TecRec Instructor Trainer Phil Phelan offers some of the most thorough and experienced TecRec training in Thailand. His wealth of knowledge and myriad of experience made my Tec Deep course both intensely educational as well as relaxed and enjoyable. In a field where safety is paramount and knowledge and skill can make the difference between a good dive and a BAD dive, Phil's experience and easy demeanor made learning and diving extremely safe and rewarding. Be careful, once you go tec, one tank will never be enough; you will see part of the ocean unreachable by others and you will crave the knowledge to continue to explore. I'm hooked and look forward to my next chance to continue my education with Phil!

Visited December 2012
“When you want the best the name says it all...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Terrific experience from the day I booked till I got my certificate and beyond, from the moment I walked in Ray and his sales staff (special mention to Jessica her knowledge of what to buy was very helpful and having done a hundred dives herself she knows what she's on about). who were professional and very helpful in purchasing my dive gear and the courses (Open Water + Advanced Open Water combination water packages can't recommend this package enough it cements the knowledge so much better than splitting the courses), 4 days of fun and relaxed learning a new world opens up to you, it can be hard work at times. These guys take there work very seriously, I was made to feel safe and looked after by not only my instructors, but the boat boys were incredible having a back injury they helped me with my gear every time I needed them, be sure to tip (customary in Thailand) em they deserve it. Bryan well what can I say, nice bloke and such a chilled personality, helps you relax along with him. Thank you All 4 diving...

Visited October 2013
“Excellent OW+AOW Combo with All 4 Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I tried to find a good dive shop in Patong for my ow and aow courses. And I received a very informative reply from Mr. Marcus who provided me all the detailed information about everything (from the courses i choose, the accomodation, the diving schedual and so on). The shop is in the soi sansabi, which is the center of Patong. very morden and professional looking. My diving instructor is Alain, a french man. He is quite experienced in teaching, show me everything clearly, and very responsible, also with a great sence of humour. The shop bus pick me on time every day from hotel, and all the other instructors always work as a team to provide us the best service. The boat is quite nice and I really love the food they served. The boat leader is also very nice man. ALL IN ALL, IF you are ready to have a great diving experience in Phuket. YOU HAVE TO GO FOR ALL 4 DIVE. CAUSE VACATION IS SHORT AND WE HAVE TO MAKE THE MOST FROM THE BESE DIVE SHOP. plz forgive me for my poor english. :)

Visited October 2013
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had contacted All4Diving via email after much research looking for a good Dive Charter. I dealt with a gentleman by the name of Marcus who had always been very helpfull and informative. From the first email, to my arrival at All4diving I am able to say that the service is outstanding.

I had chosen to stay at the All4Diving guesthouse which was clean and very well kept. The Dive shop has just about everything needed. All gear used for the dives were in great condition, no tears, fades or any form of weathering.

The boat used to get to the Dive site was comfortable, with great food and friendly and very helpfull staff. The Dive Master by the name of Armin has left me with some of the greatest underwater memories, he knew each dive site exceptionally well and made sure that I could get the most out of each dive. I would gladly recommend the All4Diving team to anybody. As a single traveller I felt safe and comfortable at all times and would like to extend gratitude to the All4Diving family.

Visited September 2013