“Excellent Racha Yai discover diving course” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Phuket Diving Shop PADI Dive Center.If you are looking for diving in Phuket. Contact us Love Diving Phuket via the email or visit our shop located at Ocean Plaza Bangla Patong Beach Phuket Thailand. We have a full range of Scuba Diving trips in and around Phuket available. We offer private PADI courses and private fun diving trips with the best price and the best deal.
Munchen
“Excellent Racha Yai discover diving course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Excellent diving experience. Very good organized and professional tour (exactly how described from the agency, on-time pick-up, perfect English spoken, secure, delicious food, professional equipment and preparation). Our special thanks to the kind and efficient owners and to Will - our professional and sympathic divemaster. Cheers, Liisi & Alessandro

Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you to both of you for a nice review. We happy to hear that your dive trip with us went well and you both love it. We look forward to see you on your next dive trip.

Love Diving Phuket Team

Bangkok, Thailand
“Scubaaaaaa...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I experienced our first Scuba Diving session with Love Diving. We were enrolled for the Discover Scuba Course (beginners). Love Diving services were absolutely perfect right from our hotel pick up to the course and hotel drop. Best in class services.

Visited October 2013
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for a lovely review. We happy to hear that you enjoy diving. We hopefully see you again here for your next time diving in Phuket.

Love Diving Phuket
Berlin, Germany
“open water diver course and some diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

love diving phuket offered me a good chance to make my open water diver, encouraged me to learn at home with videos they gave me and the handbook. i did and passed the test, the praxis was cool to starting 1:1 with a very good and experienced instructor and was completed another day with some really cool dives at racha yai. after that i booked another 3 dive trip with them and had a lot of fun. however, really cool and nice guys there. next time i will book again and i am sure it will be fun....thanx guys and keep up the good work....

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review and congratulation for your Open Water Diver. We keep in touch and see you here for your next trip to Phuket.

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Advance diving course with love diving phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I took my advance diving course with love diving phuket. This dive centre provides excellent services, staff are extremely friendly and patient. Despite our tight budget for the trip (cos we are just students), Edo (the person in-charge) was able to work out a affordable plan with a price within our budget. At the same time, they are very flexible in planning the dive trips to our convenience. My instructor for the course was William Watson, he is very professional and friendly. Safety of his students is also his top priority.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your nice review we will let will know he did good job for you guys and congratulation again for your Advanced Diver certification. We look forward when to dive with you guys again for your next trip.

Mackay, Australia
“Well worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I decided to pay only a little extra and complete my advanced diving course while on holidays in Phuket! It was well worth it, to have the opportunity to do a wreck dive! It was far cheaper to do this than in Australia, working out to be $40 per dive for six dives with complete gear hire! I learnt so much and gained a heap of confidence with the help of the instructor, who was thourough and knowledgable, providing excellent training. I would recommend going through love diving, they were helpful, great price and I felt I was looked after well!

Visited October 2013
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Hello guys thank you so much for your review. And congratulation for your Advanced Diver. We look forward to see you next time.