“A good morning out” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: WATER ZORBING! - Come join us till 6pm and have the best time of your life. Picture this - You, a friend, 40 liters of WATER, a big plastic ball and a hill. Capable of catering for parties of 40 people at a time and also single riders. Discounts available through our website. Free transfer to and from Rollerball in Patong area.
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“A good morning out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have always wanted to try "zorbing" so We pooped down here (3 of us) early in the morning on a sunny warm day and I must say we loved it (although don’t go down if you have a hang over - it can get messy!).

We got in before a large group had booked which made things easy. There were a few other small groups of people but we had plenty of time to have a few goes. We purchase 3 goes each but after the 3 goes the next group was late so they let us go another 3 or 4 times. You can go on your own or as 2 of you and there are 2 different tracks which made it a little more interesting.

My brother had been here a year early and as this was his second time I didn’t think he would enjoy it as much as i did - being my first time - but he loved it just as much

You really only need an hour or so depending on your group size and any tuk tuk will bring you up here - we got an aircon taxi and he was the same price. He also waited for us which was really nice and wasnt worried that we were wet.

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
  • Thai first
Kathmandu, Nepal
8 attraction reviews
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Rollerball was fun. But i think the fee is too much if u r going for only one round. We took it for full day but did it for around 5 times. The fee is ok for the whole day. But they must provide atleast 3-5 rounds for the fee of one round. Overall good exprience.

Singapore, Singapore
“a grEat experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

a fun experience.me and fiance is having fun rolling in the giant ball.a little dangerous if u are not fit to play.

Melbourne, Australia
“Best part of the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've wanted to go zorbing for ages and when I found out there was one pretty much on Patong Beach I couldn't have been happier
We rang up and booked for unlimited rides and found out that transport to and from the Rollerball tracks was included in the already pretty low price.
We got there and put our stuff in the lockers, got given cold drinks by a very enthusiastic and friendly staff member (Panda) while we watched a presentation on Zorbing, strapped some life vests on (so you don't bump around too much in the balls) strapped my gopro to my chest and dived into a ball.
It was a little claustrophobic at first, but then they push you down one of the two tracks and everything is just super fantastic.
Me and a friend stayed there for about 3 hours during which the staff were all amazing and then we got driven back to the hotel to recover from our massive adventure.

Qld
7 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I found out about zorbing through the Trip Advisor website. We turned up without a booking and were able to zorb straight away. The staff were very helpful and as my camera had malfunctioned and their video camera was broken, they lent me a waterproof camera which I was able to put my own memory card into and record the experience for no extra cost. Drinking water was provided and lockers were available. It was reasonably priced and you have the option of one roll or unlimited rolls and wet or dry zorbing. Zorbing itself was great fun. We chose the wet option and even though we didnt have bathers, the staff were happy for us to go fully clothed and provided both of us with a safety vest. We only did one roll as we were quite busy, however I would have been quite happy to do it again. Good adrenaline rush.