“Uncomfortable small place” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 63 activities in Patong
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located in Nanai area of Patong Beach, IGM Massage offers our customers relaxing moments with a range of different authentic massages, especially Thai massage. We place emphasis on quality massages at reasonable prices.
Tuscania, Italy
3 attraction reviews
“Uncomfortable small place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

In Patong area you can find many massage shop in a same row just calling customers and we happen to chose this green mint, we never knew it was a small shop and felt uncomfortable but with no choice since the staff has already started to soak wash our feet.Once it was over,we felt the massage was not complete.Could had chose the next shop instead

Visited May 2013

Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“A lovely & quiet place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed along NaNai Road at Seeka Boutique in April 2013.On the second night, I walked out and visited IGM Massage just opposite the hotel. The young man managing this business speaks good English and the masseur is really good at spotting my tired spots on my shoulder and neck. Overall, the treatment is really good. I love the coconut oil they used, it smells nice!

www.igmmassage.com

Visited April 2013
Arlington, Texas
“best of massage we ever had it ib Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We just checked trip advisor and find some recommendation on this location, me and my wife tried some of those close in Bangla road, but all of those was just average or sometimes passing times!! We had it just one hour ago ,one and 1/2 hour oil massage and can say totally is wonderful ,massage was very on professional way, staff was very polite and treat people very good, location and decoration is not that good ,but enveirment was very quite and relax .Price was reasonable and finally I recommend to everyone looking for just perfect massage.

Visited April 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent - Best Massage Yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Excellent, have been to Thailand 3 times in the past 2 years and this is by far the best massage I have had yet. Very professional service, friendly & relaxing. Well kitted out with great massage beds. Will definitely be back on my next trip. Highly recommended

Visited March 2013
Kuala lumpur
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

i took the aromatherapy massage and aloe vera massage. both equally good. Staffs are professional and very friendly and polite. the place has such a great ambiance, calming and peaceful, though just beside the busy street.

Visited February 2013