“Great experience excellent service.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 49 Shopping in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailoring at Exclusive Tailor Patong, Phuket Exclusive Tailor has been established since 1988 and providing tailoring services for international and local market needs. Our goal is simply total satisfaction of customers.We carry international recognized materials and equipments to create original clothes completely fit on your size. You can be assured of the durability and longevity of every piece made. Whatever your occasion you are having, we are pleased to make your clothes for dressup days.
“Great experience excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

A bit more expensive than the rest but the quality was top notch. Two suits 6 shirts all completed in four days!!! Will tailor all your needs. No issues with little changes either on the suit. Will also ship internationally now that they have your sizes. Excellent

Visited August 2014
Exclusive T, Owner at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this review, October 4, 2014
Thank your writing us an excellent review and sharing your experience with Exclusive Tailor. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to your next visit. Best regards,Johnny.

Sukhumvit main road soi 8
“Best tailor ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I was walking on the Bangla street and I just happened to walk into this shop named Exclusive tailor and it happened to be owned by a Sikh . So being a sikh myself just got along talking and he showed us the new designs . I got a single button suit stitched on one condition they would get it ready in 2 days . I also picked up a matching shirt ,from the huge range of fabrics they had.
So unlike in delhi they actually gave me my suit and shirt in two days and that too without trials. Pretty impressive. So all I would say besides the fun in Phuket get the best clothes from Exclusive tailor. Italian fits at decent prices.
Keep up the good work guys!!

NSW
“Fabulous tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I visited Exclusive Tailors based on other reviews & was very happy. They were very helpful, and professional and there was a great range of quality fabrics to chose from. The workmanship was fantastic and appropriately priced. I will definitely return on my next trip.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for choosing Exclusive Tailor. We are glad to know that you enjoy wearing Exclusive Tailor clothing as much as we enjoyed doing them for you. I appreciate your review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next visit. Regards, Johnny.
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Great Service, Quality and Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This shop is in a side alley off Bangla Rd. The shop is clean and cool and the staff are very helpful. The prices are dearer than the tailors on Bangla Rd but the quality of their fabrics and their attention to detail is far superior to the other tailors. We had 1 suit, 1 jacket and 2 shirts made. These were fitted twice and completed in 4 days. I would definitely recommend this tailor and use them again in the future.

Exclusive T, Owner at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you .
Exclusive Tailor.
“Suit experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I usually make suits whenever I travel around the world but have never received impeccable service like this before. The final suit was absolutely stunning. This is by far my favorite suit. If you are a holiday maker who wants to just make a suit just because you are in Phuket, then this place is not for you. It is for people who have class and taste as the finished product will make you look like a million dollars...

Visited May 2014