“Phuket's Perfection.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 37 shopping in Patong
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
New Delhi, India
“Phuket's Perfection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Last month I visited Thailand with my friends, we were six friends went for 5 nights to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Before leaving India I was recommended to visit Picasso tailor by my colleague.

When I went to Picasso tailor, I found good collection of material so I decided to stitch a suit for myself. The service was perfect and I was treated very well. My friends also liked the shop and took the details to get the suit stitched in near future.

Being a Manager in a private firm, the suit and the fit looks perfect and I will definitely get another suit stitched when I visit next.

Sam(India)

Agra
“Amazingly Good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Picasso Tailor has the best and timely service in Phuket. I and my wife got the clothes stitch during our visit to Thailand. Pam and Mike made us welcome and comfortable and also gave us pick and drop facility to our hotel. Really amazing...

After returning back we gave more order for 2 dressed and 4 shirts. Finally we got the perfect tailor for our clothes.

One word "Professional and Perfectionist"

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Tailor made to perfection ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a better experience when dealing with Mike and Pam! They were actually recommended to us by our friends here. And we couldn't be more satisfied with our outcome. They took their time and made sure it was exactly what we wanted. Got myself a nice beige suit made which have had compliments coming in left, right and center as i got strut my stuff recently at the Melbourne races. Got to say very easy and delightful to deal with and when they told me they can mail it out for me next time round as held on to my measurements and preferred sizes was good to know, and will take you guys up on that soon .. but hoping we can come back and visit even sooner! Keep up the great works guys .. and thanks for everything!

Kata Beach, Thailand
“Nice Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

During my visit to phuket i was highly recommended to get something stitched. I am glad i went to Picasso tailors while i am in phuket...I want to thank Picasso tailors for stitching some wonderful dresses for me....my friends appreciated them a lot!!

Melbourne
“Amazing and professional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Have had a few suits and dresses made, excellent quality will def be back again. Was a wonderful experience, received great service. A must visit if your thinking about getting anything tailor made in Phuket!