“Consistent excellence thru 4 visits spread over ten years.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 49 Shopping in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Consistent excellence thru 4 visits spread over ten years.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

We first visited Picasso in 2001 purely by chance. The business presented very well from the street and there wasn't anyone outside pressuring you to go in. When we did enter the store the greeting was warm friendly and relaxed and we were given some space to look around. We were on holiday and not wanting to be hassled.

We ended up having business suits, shirts etc made and upon returning home had many compliments about the styles and quality of fabric. We have returned to the store on each visit over the years and even taken favourite old garments and had them reproduced. We have never returned a garment for any reason. On one occasion we had to return home a day early at short notice and couldn't pick our things up. With only a five minute phone call to organise things our orders were completed and sent to us in Australia without any complication. Many of the items purchased on our first trip ten years ago are still being warn.
This year we returned with our children. We were remembered and looked after as though we lived just around the corner.We cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism, quality of fabric and tailoring skill involved with Picasso. Most of all though we appreciate the effort Pam and Mike, their family and staff put into making us feel like very valued customers and old friends. It makes for a very enjoyable experience, a bonus on top of the clothing we take home.

Visited October 2011

“Genuine service from warm hearted people, highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

My partner & I were only in Patong for 2 nights. We happened upon Picasso Tailor in a quiet street where we were taking respite from the hagglers on the street. Their unassuming approach was very refreshing. They didn't do the hard sell or try to talk us into anything that we didn't want. They worked impressively fast and efficiently, and were meticulous with their attention to detail. My partner had two suits made, both of which he loves. In addition Mike & Pam were good enough to make adjustments to suits he had had made (at greater expense) in Bangkok earlier in our trip. I had two dresses made, the quality of the fabrics is beautiful & they fit perfectly. My advice to the girls is just know what you want & allow more time for complicated designs. We would definitely return on our next trip!!

4 attraction reviews
“Perfect tailor - perfect service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I was in Patong in December 2011, and visited Picasso Tailors. After a warm welcome from Pam, I knew this was the right place. I felt at home, and not pressured into buying anything, like many other tailors will try to do. I got one coat and two dresses from Pam. This is high quality clothes I can use for years to come. I'm going back to Patong in July 2012, and will definitely visit Pam and Mike for some more dresses.
Will absolutely recommend this place if your looking for quality, good prices and excellent service.
Thank you Pam for my lovely dresses, and the coat with pink lining (whom my friends loved)

Visited December 2011
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
3 attraction reviews
“Best Taylor in Patong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

A very good address in Patong Beach: Picasso Taylor Rd Thaveewong 78/13 - very good - adequate price (not a tailors "cheap" that you often find and once you get home you go account the quality of fabrics is far too expensive) - Picasso Taylors you quality, good service and the owners are very friendly

Visited December 2011
Los Angeles, California, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Come back to this place every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Good selection of fabrics. Knowledgeable, talented and fair. Will work hard to make a deadline. Incredible deals like perfect knock-offs of Channel jackets with the exact same fabric for literarily 1/100 the cost. Doesn't just dump stuff on you but continues to make any adjustments that the follow-up fittings (or I) demand. Almost always open at my convenience.

Visited February 2011