“Yummy mango and sticky rice” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 377 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: European Food, Thai Food, Seafood Restaurant. Many Australians eat here. We found the restaurant to be excellent value with great food. A very relaxing atmosphere with open air windows looking out onto the Soi.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yummy mango and sticky rice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We went a trip advisor recommendations and werent disappoint. We had a variety of starters and shared lots of drlious main dishes. I was full to the brim but really wanted to try the sticky rice and mango. It didnt disappoint it was devine.

• Korean first
Maryborough, Australia
“Good Thai tucker”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our for dinner in Patong. Stumbled across this restaurant in a "walking street" in the centre of town. Restaurant was well patronised and outside menu and prices looked fine. Dining is all under cover so the odd drop of rain didn't matter.
The food was excellent, drinks cold and at very reasonable prices. Service staff were friendly and efficient. Restaurant was well furnished and clean. As the dining area has street frontage on two sides, you still get harassed by the walk by street venders....but that's Phuket.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stumbled upon this place one night, the place is a simple local restaurant, no one was trying to pull people in and it looked fairly busy. We were greeted and led to a table of our choice. I was impressed on how spotlessly clean everything was. My wife had a tuna sandwich with fries, I chose a Thai salad, (som tam) and fried pork with pepper and garlic, with boiled rice. The food was excellent, particularly the pork, and the staff really friendly.
The bill was cheap as well.
I'd definitely return there, they deserve this positive review.

Brisbane, Australia
“A Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away down a small little side street but I can tell you if you make the effort to find it you won't be disappointed.

We have used this establishment for meals on many occasions on a number of trips we've had to Patong. This restaurant serves the best thai food around and at very reasonable prices.

The service is extremely fast, the staff are right there ready to take your order and only minutes later it's sitting there in front of you. We are a family of 4 and could enjoy a meal with drinks for less than $30AUD, the same meal back here in Australia would cost us $80-$100AUD.

I personally ordered the Fried Chicken with Garlic & Pepper almost every day. It was my favourite dish and cost approximately $4AUD. I loved it so much I asked the cook if he would share his recipe with me, to my surprise he wrote out the ingredients and instructions.

Not only do they serve up the most delicious Thai meals but are gracious enough to share their recipes with me.

I just love this place, if you want a great authentic Thai meal and very good prices take a trip to Song Pee Nong. You wont be disappointed, I promise.

• Visited September 2013
Victoria, Australia
“Cheap but very yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Visited here a couple of time during a stay in Patong. food was very fresh and we never had a bad meal. As in most Thai places the international food is ok but the Thai is just awesome. Do yourself a favour and try our Song Pee Nong yum yum

• Visited September 2013