“Great Indian Food in Thailand” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Real Alaha din

Real Alaha din
Soi Royal Paira Diese Patong | In Front of Mercury Hotel Patong 2nd Branch, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 80 558 8144
Improve this listing
Ranked #262 of 404 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night
“Great Indian Food in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

I ate here twice during a 10 day stay with my other half. The food here is so great. The peshwari naan here is the best I ever had. Service is great and the prices are even better.

Visited April 2015

A TripAdvisor Member
“👍”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

The place is more secluded inside. Its not by the main road to Patong beach. They served thai, seafood and indian food. We go with indian food yesterday night. I've ordered tikka masala chicken rice(8 chunks of chicken meat barbecued with biryani rice) while my hubby ate chicken biryani. I love the biryani but for me the portion can be for two people. The price is ok. Mine was 340thb. The staff was friendly but the so call Free Wifi was not even there. It goes loading round and round through out our meal and both of us cant get the wifi on. Not sure why but im sure its not our phone problem cause. We also heard from another tourist couple on the way back to hadyai that they said the food there is good but just the price. So hope this helps. Btw its halal restaurant :)

Singapore, Singapore
“It's ok to be hungry, never visit this restaurant ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my family on 8th dec 14 for lunch. It's really smelly to seat outside seating area, we had to seat little inside. As recommended by the waiter we ordered a paneer dish along with rice/roti and another veg dish. The paneer used in the curry was smelling bad and was spoilt. We complained to the so called manager and he accepted that they used spoilt paneer, even though he charged 250bhat for the dish. Other 2 items except roti were horrible. Waiting time was 40minutes though we ordered only 2curries.
My sincere suggestion to everyone, never visit this restaurant if you want Indian food, try elsewhere.

Singapore
“Cheating, Scamming restaurant!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just went to this place 3 days ago. Claim to be Halal but they sell alcohol. Food was only average. We ate Thai food at 3 different places & this one ranks last. When bill arrived noticed that the prices of the dishes we ordered were marked up especially the red snapper. i remember it was suppose to be 300 baht but on the bill it states as 350 baht. Checked with one of the waiters & he told us to wait. Then he return with a menu showing the price to be 350 baht. I was sure it was 300 & my fiancé said that she too noticed it earlier to be 300 baht. Then the waiter told us the earlier menu he gave us was the old one & the one he's showing us now is the new one. Wow! What a Great scam tactic! So much for the "No tax, no service charge" motto they pride themselves with! Needless to say we will NEVER return to this place or recommend it to others!

Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Indian food & Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was our third visit to Alaha Din over 3 seperate trips to thailand. We always return here as the food is amazing, price is great at approx. $10-$15 pp including drinks. Upon returning to thailand this time we discovered that their restaurant close to the beach had closed down. They do have another two restaurants the one we went to is across from the mercure just down from the otop markets. The staff here are friendly and accommodating. Try the cheese naan and ask for the mint yoghurt..

Visited April 2014