“Relaxing place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemongrass Hotel

Save Saved
You added Lemongrass Hotel to your Saves list
Lemongrass Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   2/5 Sirirat Road. | Patong, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #8 of 334 Patong B&B and Inns
Jakarta
“Relaxing place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

if you wanna take a good sleep go to this hotel,not very far from crowd and this hotel so strategic if you want to explore phuket.

Plus
1.This hotel like your home.
2.Bed good quaty.
3.near 24 minimart,so it's a plus
4.with cheap price you get 3 star hotel
5.This hotel rent motorbike with good condition

Min.
1.I think just elevator,coz produced noise when the door is open

I am really recomendation with this hotel for you.
my problem with this hotel just a breakfast,when i am contact with the manager he told me give a free breakfast for 1 day because i stay for 3 nights but when i am come to this hotel a staff told me he can't give me a breakfast coupon.I think ok breakfast it's not a big deal,i don't want to ruin my vacation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The delux room I had was great for value, much better than I anticipated. Friendly staffs. Bar and restaurant area I found very relaxing to hang around to have a drink in the afternoon, strong wifi signals in this area and in room alike! A little short walk to the beach. There are little shops and stores along the way... Terry was happy to book tours for us and we were picked up from this location and also dropped off after the tour.
Definitely coming back and highly recommended to any travellers

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for dinner on the way to the Simon Cabaret and the service was fast, very cheap! Also food was great! We had the bruschetta, spring rolls, pasta and pad Thai and it all came to 750BHT!! Would recommend for a cheap meal :)

• Stayed August 2013
Terry M, Owner at Lemongrass Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Anna

We are happy to hear your come for the food. Our restaurant is very popular with people from the street. Many hotels in the area that don't have a restaurant are kind enough to recommend our restaurant to go for a good meal. We are lucky we can offer our guests a nice place to stay and also a nice restaurant and atmosphere to enjoy a meal or a drink. We are open from 7:00 until midnight so you can come anytime of the day or night to enjoy.

Thank you so much for your review.

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed 5 days in September 2012 and now stayed 3 nights at this lovely boutique hotel on July 31, August 1 and August 17th. Incredibly helpful staff that always goes out of their way to help you in anyway they can. They always have answers to all your questions... even pointed me to a nice barber for a hair cut and a trip to Phi Phi Island. Downstairs has 2 PCs and a printers and a lovely quaint area to read, relax or even wait for a minibus pickup. Room was a great value for the money.. location great for Patong Beach ( 2-3 mins by scooter.. 10 by foot) and 15-20 mins away to Kata beach by scooter. My rooms didn't have a view to speak of.. but I came to Thailand beaches and roads for my beautiful views.. not my hotel. Located right next to a FamilyMart and the rooms come with 2 free waters per day, fridge, 2 free coffee or tea per day, TV, room has hair dryer, and tea kettle. No pool.. but it was not a problem at all because the the Lemon Grass Cafe down stairs more than made up for the lack of pool. It has an excellent selection of Thai and western food all reasonably priced and even has a full service bar. Just 5-7 mins away from a Muay Thai boxing Stadium and Jungceylon Mall ( with movie theater) and plenty of cafes, laundry shops. This is a great boutique hotel with a friendly and charming atmosphere to stay at and still allow you to have plenty of extra cash to spend on all your other Thai adventures.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear GrendelATX

Thank you for such a great review and the time you took to write it. We try to keep our prices as low as possible and offer quality service and a comfortable stay. I agree with you that if you have the basic comforts for accommodation and it's safe and clean then its better to spend the extra money on your holiday rather than stay at some expensive hotel. I think we offer good value for money. I want every customer to have a memorable stay with us. Our staff our all friendly and willing to help and we want everyone to feel at home.

Thank you once again.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

for the amazing price you get a nice clean big room with clean shower, and daily cleaning service. location is decent, far away from the bustling bars and clubs, yet close enough for everything. we rented a bike so it was an ease moving around. we stayed there for 20 days (broke my collerbone with a bike accident) and the staff took excellent care of me. i can not stress enough on how much i appreciate their hospitality and kindness after the bike accident. strong wifi, choose the room with the balcony, and great room service. thank you guys, we will definitely be back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Xmelo

I hope you have fully recovered from you bike accident. It was a pitty that had to happen on your holiday. You always had a positive outlook on it and did your utmost to enjoy your holiday. Thank you so much for your words of kindness about us. It's not nice having an injury when on holiday and we wanted to make sure you were ok with everything you needed. I hope
we see you again soon.

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel is a bit of a walk from the beach (about 10 minutes), but it is such a nice hotel. The staff is fantastic and very helpful! The room is clean, new and a good size. There is a fridge, hot water kettle, flushing toilet, hot water, television. It is quiet and the beds are very comfortable, especially for the price!

Room Tip: Some rooms have windows that lead to a wall outside, so it is always dark and you have no view, so m...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ksunni

We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. We try to make everybody feel this is their home away from home when they stay with us. Come back again soon and thank you for the time you took to write a nice review.

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

When my family decide to book the hotel and tell me about the price, I did not expect much, because for me the price is cheap and the most important is that we can have a place to rest during our holiday in Phuket. So the first time I see the hotel, I thought that maybe this is the wrong hotel (really). The appearance of the hotel is homey, with a small restaurant in the front. The hotel is small, so you feel just like staying in a house.

Eventually, my family and I really enjoy our stays in the hotel. My parents adore the comfort bed and the nice staff who clean our room everyday. My brothers are crazy about the internet connection. And I really like the big room and the big window so every morning I wake up by the sunshine.

Though it's quite far from the beach and the market, but there is a lot of choice for transportation. My family choose to rent motorbike so we can have flexibility to go anywhere we want, including to other beaches (Kata, Karon and Surin beach).

AC in my room did not work well, cold but not cool. But it does not diminish my intention to come back to stay at this hotel again if I am going on holiday in Phuket again.
Until we returned home and shared stories about our trip, the hotel has become one of delightful part in the story of our family trips. Thank you Lemongrass hotel and staffs

Room Tip: I like to be waken up by the sunshine, so if you are same with me, choose the room that face the fro...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sarah

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel. Your experience is what we strive for with every customer. We will continue to keep improving everything we have to offer. We hope to see you again sometime soon and thank you once again for your kind words.

Terry

Been to Lemongrass Hotel? Share your experiences!