“Good and efficient taylor in Phuket” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 49 Shopping in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Paris, France
“Good and efficient taylor in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I ordered 3 shirts from Magnifique Taylor. I entered the shop without appointment in the morning and they took my measurements in 3 minutes. I did a fitting in the evening and my shirts were ready for collection the next evening. I have to say that I was impressed by the quickness and reactiveness of Magnifique. That would have been impossible in Europe to get Taylor made shirts in just 2 days.
The shirts are OK, it's not the quality you get in Europe but you have to take into account the price which is much cheaper. 1,500thb per a taylor made shirt is not even the price of a classic shirt in Europe.
It's not the cheapest taylor in Phuket either, however you get a very good customer experience. They are very nice and professionals and the staff speaks English fairly well. They make you feel confortable without overplaying it and they really listen your needs instead of trying to sell you more things.

Great experience, will come back again for a suit next time I am in Phuket. They also told me they can ship your stuff over to Europe if needed, which is great.

MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Magnifique team is highly appreciative of your support and positive feedback. Your feedback motivates our team to provide ongoing top of the line experience. Thank you

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Cashmere coats simply stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

On a recent trip to Phuket I made the 1.5 hour round trip to visit this tailor due to the reviews on Tripadvisor. I wanted cashmere coats so I wanted a tailor that would do it right. Let me tell you I wasn't disappointed! I had a gorgeous wool coat made that is not cashmere but looks very much like it and then it was so good I had a blue one made in Cashmere!

Oh and a silk dress! I was well looked after and they were very accomodating with my adjustments. Great service and so happy with my items will def be back. Thank you so much

Visited April 2014
We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you

San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
“Another Great Suit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is my third year to Phuket and third visit to Magnifique Tailor. Each time, I usually get one or two suits made. The suit I had made three years ago, looks just as good after many wears and trips to the cleaners as it did when I first got it. All the suits I have had made at Magnifique have been top quality and I often receive compliments about the look, fit and style of the suits.

This time around, I had another suit made with two pairs of pants. I tend to be picky about how things fit but I found that Nick was more picky than I was which is reassuring. The service here is friendly, prices are good, they don't have a tout out in front (they don't need to) and they have free drinks, what more could you ask for? I only had to come back twice for fittings because they pretty much got everything right the first time around.

I love the suits I have had made here, each and every one of them!

Visited May 2014
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
The team at Magnifique would like to thank you for your support and encouraging words. Rest assured, we are determined to provide the best quality and service to our clients. Thank you.

Berlin, Germany
“Excellent quality and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

During the last 4-5 years I bought 5 suits. Each suit was perfect in terms of design, quality and correct fit. The prices are reasonable and compatred with prices in Europe very low for a hand tailored suit.

Visited June 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Great friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

All staff are very friendly, the owner is very relaxed and makes you feel comfortable and assists with making decisions on fabrics etc. Came here after reading good reviews online. Nice cool drinks when walking through the door was a nice touch. Purchased one suit and 3 shirts, happy with the fit and materials of all. Would go back if I was in Phuket again.

Visited April 2014