“Awesome service and quality (As verified by my British Tailor)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 45 Shopping in Patong
5.0 of 5 stars 1,056 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
“Awesome service and quality (As verified by my British Tailor)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This all happened in less than 24 hours.

Arrived 7pm Monday night, greeted by cold drink and lovely no pressure greeting. Ordered and measured for 2*3 piece suits in Cashmere and 2 shirts in Egyptian cotton. Received a cracking deal on price. I was measured initially by Rajit the manager and then the Thai tailor arrived to do final tweaks that evening.

They can copy ANY design, have latest styles in catalogues in the shop

11am Tuesday morning. Arrived at Magnifique to see my 2 3 piece suits made and ready for final fitting. Small tweaks to fit.

11pm Tuesday evening suits hand delivered to my hotel room

Awesome service and quality.

I have bespoke suits made in England, these take 7 weeks and are at least 4 times the price. I took the Magnifique suits to my tailor in England and he though the standard of material, fitting and price was astonishing.

I also buy Paul Smith, BOSS, handmade suits, these are of an equal if not superior quality. I have worn and washed the handmade shirts and they are fantastic.

Do not be put off by the shop and its comparison to UK outlets, this is awesome. Just cannot recommend this establishment highly enough.......

Thank you Maginifique for my going home presents !!

Visited December 2013
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
The Magnifique Team and I would like to thank you for visiting us. Your supportive words is encouraging and is what inspires us further. We are pleased to know you had a pleasant experience here at Magnifique, we ensure the process is nothing but comfortable and convenient. Thank you once again for taking the time to write for us.

Nick

• Greek first
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Quality and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I went to Magnifique after reading the reviews on Trip advisor.
I am extremely happy that I did. The level of service was exceptional and the quality of the materials is fantastic. They are perfectionists with their work and ensured that the suit I got was a fit perfect . They go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. I was offered a beverage every single time I entered the store and they kept my measurements on file so I can order from them in the future, which I thought was great. Highly recommend this tailor if you are visiting Phuket

Visited January 2014
Thank you for visiting us we are pleased to know you had a pleasant experience here with us. It is our policy to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase. You are welcome to contact us anytime for future orders. Thank you once again and we look forward to hearing from you.

-Nick
Launceston, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Great tailors, fast service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Got 3 work skirts made based on one I took with me from home. Perfect replicas. Fast and economical. My children loved the dogs in the shop as they reminded them how much they missed their own dogs back home. As like most Thai people, very friendly and helpful staff.

Visited January 2014
Thank you for your supportive words, we are pleased to know we were happy with the final product. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

- Nick
Sydney, Australia
“You'll leave feeling a million bucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I bought a suit and two tailored shirts from Magnifique. The level of service was exceptional, the quality of the materials is fantastic and the fit is perfect. They go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Visited January 2014
Thank you for your visiting us. We are pleased to know you had a great experience here with us. We do our best to make the process a pleasant one and hope to have you here again.

-Nick
melbourne
3 attraction reviews
“Hat trick!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

It's the third time I've ordered from magnifique and received the shirts. Just perfect! Keep up the good work guys!

Visited January 2014
We truly appreciate your loyalty in us, its always encouraging to read a positive feedback. Thank you.

- Nick